A Wickedly Prime Seaweed Snacks Review Will Not Answer These 11 Questions
★★★★★ A Wickedly Prime Seaweed Snacks Organic/Roasted review will not answer these 11 questions. Get the truth from people who own a Wickedly Prime Seaweed Snacks Organic/Roasted, including the fact that it won’t…
This report about the Wickedly Prime Seaweed Snacks Organic/Roasted answers these questions
 QUESTION: HOW MUCH IODINE DO THESE HAVE? I’M GUESSING 160MCG BASED ON OTHER BRANDS, BUT IT’S JUST A GUESS.
• The best awnser i can give is 16ug/g but there verious conditions in harvesting and drying that can affect the final product from point of harvest it about 16ug per gram with 40 to 60% lose in the roasting / drying prosses . But that only counts for nori . I like this products and use it frequently instead of ionized salt but it would be based on your personal needs to how much.
 QUESTION: THESE SAY MADE IN KOREA, WHICH KOREA ARE WE TALKING ABOUT HERE
• Off the west coast of South Korea
• Pretty sure South Korea, as without getting too political, the US does not allow much if any business with North Korea, and China only country that openly talks about doing business with North Korea, as in about 75% of the North’s exports go to China, some others do as well US not on good terms with either. So it be very hard to get anything from North Korea sold in the US, esepecially on a large scale such as Amazon food.
• Is this a serious question?
 QUESTION: WHICH SEAWEED SPECIES IS USED IN THIS PRODUCT?
• It’s tipicly Nori but a thinner style then Japanese nori . Generally made of genera pyropia / porpgyra species with has a few near identical sub sets that can be used with nearly the exact same use and benefits.
• Only know location, it’s sourced in Korea.
 QUESTION: IF YOU’VE EVER HAD SEASNAX BRAND, HOW DO THESE COMPARE?
• Wickedly Prime has great crunch to its seaweed, and the Maui Onion flavor is amazing
• Very similar to SeaSnax in the seaweed itself – similar consistency and flavor. But the Maui onion flavor is unlike any SeaSnax I have ever had. It tastes great. So Wickedly Prime wins on overall flavor.
 QUESTION: CAN I USE THIS FOR MINI GIMBAP?
• Have no idea. I eat it for snacks only.
• No, these are like potato chips
 QUESTION: WHO IS THE PRODUCER?
• There is no company name, but the product is made in Korea (my best guess is South Korea). Hope that helps.
 QUESTION: IS THE MAUI ONION FLAVOR GLUTEN FREE? IT LOOKS LIKE IT BUT DOESN’T SAY FOR SURE ON THE PACKAGING.
• After examining a package, I do not see any mention of the product being “gluten free”. Some of the ingredients listed are: “Organic rice flower, and yeast extract.” Hope this helps.
 QUESTION: IS THERE A CANCER WARNING ON THE PACKAGING FOR THESE?
• Under Product Details you can click on the California residents it says this product has a Proposition 65 warning
• No there is not. The ingredients are clearly labeled. Processed meat is not labeled as cancerous either.
 QUESTION: DO THESE TASTE SIMILAR TO THE OCEAN’S HALO BRAND?
• Over the years I have tried dozens of Roasted Seaweed Snacks. The Wickedly Prime ones are one of the best. But I think it’s fair to say that all these Seaweed snacks taste similar. So : “similar”? Yes. Hope that does answer your question.
• Sorry, I have never tasted the brand you mentioned. All I know is that the Wickedly Prime ones a good.
 QUESTION: IS THERE ANY SESAME OR OTHER NUT ADDITIVES IN THIS?
• The ingredients do list “Organic sesame oil” (as well as Organic sunflower oil).
 QUESTION: HOW MANY SHEETS COME IN EACH PACKET?