★★★★★ A Wickedly Prime Cherry Nut Crunch Bar review will not answer these 10 questions. Get the truth from people who own a Wickedly Prime Cherry Nut Crunch Bar, including the fact that it won’t…
This report about the Wickedly Prime Cherry Nut Crunch Bar answers these questions
 What is the sugar content?
 How many grams of sugar exactly?
 What kind of seeds are they little green seeds?
 What is the shelf life?
 Is a nutritional-content panel available? I’m mostly interested in fat and saturated fat, carbs, sugars, and fiber. Thanks.
 Are these low glycemic?
 Are they gluten free?
 Are they sticky, chewy? Concerned about dental issues.
 What are the nutrition values?
 What are the nutritional values
 QUESTION: WHAT IS THE SUGAR CONTENT?
• Total sugars 13 g (inc 5 g added sugars)
• 13 g(includes 5g added sugars)
 QUESTION: HOW MANY GRAMS OF SUGAR EXACTLY?
• 7 grams
 QUESTION: WHAT KIND OF SEEDS ARE THEY LITTLE GREEN SEEDS?
• According to the ingredient list–sunflower.
• Did not purchase the Cherry Nut Crunch bars.
 QUESTION: WHAT IS THE SHELF LIFE?
• It looks to be 1 year, assuming the product I received was just made.
• Not sure but it has to be at least 11 months as that is what mine arrived with.
 QUESTION: IS A NUTRITIONAL-CONTENT PANEL AVAILABLE? I’M MOSTLY INTERESTED IN FAT AND SATURATED FAT, CARBS, SUGARS, AND FIBER. THANKS.
• When you scroll through the photos, the nutritional information is on one of the photos.
 QUESTION: ARE THESE LOW GLYCEMIC?
• Half the sugar of something comparable made by Nature Valley, but I have no idea if that makes them low glycemic.
• Total sugars are 6 grams, fiber 2 grams. 4 grams of sugar equals 1 teaspoon of sugar. Low glycemic depends on how your body responds to this amount of glucose.
 QUESTION: ARE THEY GLUTEN FREE?
• I don’t know
• Wickedly Prime Fruit & Nut Bar, Banana Nut, Gluten Free, Kosher, 1.4 Ounce (Pack of 12)Says gluten free
• According to my research yes they are gluten free. Hope this helps!
• Yes they are Gluten Free!
 QUESTION: ARE THEY STICKY, CHEWY? CONCERNED ABOUT DENTAL ISSUES.
• Hi! I have a lot of dental work, fillings, caps, bridges, etc. I had no problem eating this bar, which is delicious! My husband has dentures and he had no trouble with them. I hope this helps.
• Our bars have a soft texture to them
• I did not find them to be sticky.
 QUESTION: WHAT ARE THE NUTRITION VALUES?
• 200 calories, total fat 16g, cholest. 0, carbs 14g-2g fiber-total sugars 6g, protein 7g
 QUESTION: WHAT ARE THE NUTRITIONAL VALUES
• Haven’t a clue. These bars are awesome!
QUESTION: WHO HAS THE LOWEST PRICE?
• Amazon. The ASIN number is B071RZJTH9
Click here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B071RZJTH9