A Pinzon Velvet Plush Throw Blanket Review Won’t Answer These 45 Questions – Part 2 of 2
★★★★★ A Pinzon Velvet Plush Throw Blanket review will not answer these 12 questions. Get the truth from people who own a Pinzon Velvet Plush Throw Blanket, including the fact that it won’t…
This report about the Pinzon Velvet Plush Throw Blanket answers these questions
• Does it pill or lose its softness after frequent washing?
• Does this blanket always have to be washed by itself in cold water and dried on low, or just the first time it is washed?
• Can this be used as a travel blanket?
• Is a full/queen a good size for a Great Dane
• Good for dogs?
• The shedding renders this useless, it's ridiculous. Anybody solve that issue?
• Is it a warm blanket, not thin?
• How to stop the lint?
• Is the gray on these blankets the true gray? It looks a little bit on the beige side from the picture..
• Even the people who let it air dry have the shedding problem?
• Has anyone ordered the Aubergine color and if so was the color true to the pictures?
 QUESTION: DOES IT PILL OR LOSE ITS SOFTNESS AFTER FREQUENT WASHING?
• I ordered and have 6 of these blankets, and several of the matching throws. 5 of the blankets and all of the throws have never pilled at all and are perfect. One that I ordered however started shedding horribly for awhile until it eventually stopped and while still soft and looks great feels like a lighter blanket than the others. Of course my washing machine broke during the first wash of that one also and could have caused the problem. The rest were perfect though and I replaced all blankets and throws in my house with them
• It pills a huge amount. It’s disgusting. It’s all over my sheets and even carpet. I threw them all out (3 king size blankets) in the trash.
• I’m not sure. I haven’t washed it, ive only used it a couple of times.
• Nope! I have many blankets and this one is my favorite. It’s beautiful and Large (it fits our king bed perfectly), and hasn’t shrunk, faded, piled, or lost its softness. HIGHLY RECOMMEND purchasing this blanket!
• It has remained soft thus far …
• It sheds large amounts of pill even before washing. I would not recommend this product. When washed with anything at all, the pills get all over every item of clothing.
• It remains the same .. haven’t notice much if it pills but I love it.. I have several Pinzon items they have been good to me 🙂
• No, they are still soft and doesn’t pill up. I own one, bought one for my mom and daughter and we all LOVE these blankets.
• I have never had an issue with pilling. Mine are about 2 years old and work great!
• After one wash it started leaving pills and fuzz everywhere! I’m so sad.
 QUESTION: DOES THIS BLANKET ALWAYS HAVE TO BE WASHED BY ITSELF IN COLD WATER AND DRIED ON LOW, OR JUST THE FIRST TIME IT IS WASHED?
• I wash it all the time cause it’s my grandson’s favorite! I don’t do anything special at all! Comes out great! Wonderful blanket! !!
• I washed it by itself and it came out fine, but you need to know that this blanket sheds something awful. If you don’t minding having pills and fuzz all over anything it touches you will be happy with it. As for my husband and myself we gave ours away to Good Will because it ruined our sheets and pillow cases with constant lumps of fuzz. If you brushed up against it or sat on it or even laid an article of clothing on it they would be covered with fuzz.
 QUESTION: CAN THIS BE USED AS A TRAVEL BLANKET?
• Absolutely, ITS BIG AND VERY WARM.
• Yes. It is light, VERY soft and comfortable. It truly is soft.
• It is thicker than a pashmina or a typical airline blanket. Depends on how much space you have. Folded and rolled up it is about 12″ wide and 7″ in diameter. Folded flat, it is about 14″ X 13″ and squashes down to about 2″ thick. Hope that helps.
 QUESTION: IS A FULL/QUEEN A GOOD SIZE FOR A GREAT DANE
• I’d say a twin size. Works great for one person to wrap up in so I think your Great Dane would be fine.
• Yes it can keep the dog warm.
• This is a very large throw. I purchased the twin and it fit the bed quite well. The full may be rather large for your Great Dane.
 QUESTION: GOOD FOR DOGS?
• I have 2 dogs…so far so good. Haven’t washed it yet. Love the feel.
• I have 2 dogs…so far so good. Haven’t washed it yet. Love the feel.
• My dogs like to lay on it,has not damaged the blanket at all,very soft.
• No idea
• Depends on the Dog.Wouldn’t for one that likes to chew as material tad fragile. Nice and soft so likely a small dog that is not chewing would love it!
• I wish I had a dog to tell you my answer! I bought king size so unless your dog is the size of an elephant, it will be too large. Considering the type of fabric, you probably got cut the size you want and hand/machine sew a hem for the dimension you want. As far as fur release goes, I think this blanket would be fine because its so plush–I would expect the dog hair to come out in the wash. It dries very fast (at least in my dryer ;). Send me a picture of your dog with its blankie!
 QUESTION: THE SHEDDING RENDERS THIS USELESS, IT'S RIDICULOUS. ANYBODY SOLVE THAT ISSUE?
• Yup, I returned it.
• Have not had the problem
• I got rid of the blanket.
 QUESTION: IS IT A WARM BLANKET, NOT THIN?
• It is warm but constantly pilling – quickly became a dog blanket.
• It is luxurious and warm. Ever so soft and beautiful. It’s just a throw though. I’m 5’3″ and it covers me. I think it may not totally cover taller people.
• It’s light weight and thin, but oh so cozy. It lays and snuggles on your body with softness like fur. I just love it. I have not had any shedding from it either.
• It’s cozy (not so warm). It is thin as well. More of a cuddle blanket than a warming blanket.
 QUESTION: HOW TO STOP THE LINT?
• I don’t think there is a way.
• Return it. It’s impossible. Washing & drying does not help.
• I bought a gray blanket for my son and daughter in law so I asked them whether they have lint issues. They do not. They have washed it several times with no problems.
• No idea, I have washed it a few times and I can’t notice a difference. I just use a big lint roller.
• I had the navy blue king size blanket. Nothing stopped the lint….washed & dried several times, hand pulled the chunks off the blanket, dried with lint catching fabric, added 1 cup of white vinegar to the wash cycle…nothing cured the shedding. The lint was just as bad on the final attempt as it was on the first wash. I gave up& trashed it. I was spending way too much time trying to vacuum the lint stuck to everything. I wonder if its only certain colors or a bad batch thats causing lint problems.
 QUESTION: IS THE GRAY ON THESE BLANKETS THE TRUE GRAY? IT LOOKS A LITTLE BIT ON THE BEIGE SIDE FROM THE PICTURE..
• It’s a true gray, great blanket.
• A rich medium gray, not beige tone
• It’s a very nice grey, not beige at all.
• It is not gray its kinda beige color
 QUESTION: EVEN THE PEOPLE WHO LET IT AIR DRY HAVE THE SHEDDING PROBLEM?
• I washed it and put it through the dryer and it didn’t shed.
• I absolutely love this blanket. Initially there was a substantial amount of shedding but I simply put it in the dryer on fluff and most came off in my lint catcher. I have no problem now. Planning on purchasing one for my granddaughter.
• I have not had theshedding issue.
• Ive machine washed & dried mine 3 times and haven’t seen a shedding problem
• My blue one started shedding even before I put it in the washer, but the grey one is perfect. Apparently it depends from blanket to blanket not color cause my friend has blue one aswell and it’s perfect.
 QUESTION: HAS ANYONE ORDERED THE AUBERGINE COLOR AND IF SO WAS THE COLOR TRUE TO THE PICTURES?
• Yes, the navy color I ordered was true to the picture.
• It was the color I expected it to be
• Yes it is..
• So, it’s more of a maroon than a deep purple? Thanks.
• No I’m returning it. It is a purple for sure. I wanted a deep aubergine that has some burgundy like the picture but I got a purple like the teletubbie
• I absolutely LOVE mine and will be ordering more. And yes, the aubergine color looks exactly like the picture. NOT a bright purple.
QUESTION: WHO HAS THE LOWEST PRICE?
Click here: Amazon. The ASIN number is B00BS4PSA4 http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BS4PSA4 (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BS4PSA4/?tag=team-dig-20)