A Pinzon Velvet Plush Blanket – Review Won’t Answer These 45 Questions – Part 2 of 2
★★★★★ A Pinzon Velvet Plush Blanket – review will not answer these 12 questions. Get the truth from people who own a Pinzon Velvet Plush Blanket -, including the fact that it won’t…
This report about the Pinzon Velvet Plush Blanket – answers these questions
• Can this be used as a travel blanket?
• The shedding renders this useless, it's ridiculous. Anybody solve that issue?
• What is the gms of this blanket?
• I want to gift this blanket. How does it come packaged? In a plastic bag? With a ribbon?
• How is this blanket supposed to be cleaned?
• Good for dogs?
• Is the shedding really that bad?
• Will this blanket shed / pill?
• Made in USA?
• How big is it?
• Is it a warm blanket, not thin?
 QUESTION: CAN THIS BE USED AS A TRAVEL BLANKET?
• Absolutely, ITS BIG AND VERY WARM.
• Yes. It is light, VERY soft and comfortable. It truly is soft.
• It is thicker than a pashmina or a typical airline blanket. Depends on how much space you have. Folded and rolled up it is about 12″ wide and 7″ in diameter. Folded flat, it is about 14″ X 13″ and squashes down to about 2″ thick. Hope that helps.
 QUESTION: THE SHEDDING RENDERS THIS USELESS, IT'S RIDICULOUS. ANYBODY SOLVE THAT ISSUE?
• Yup, I returned it.
• Have not had the problem
• I got rid of the blanket.
 QUESTION: WHAT IS THE GMS OF THIS BLANKET?
• I’m not sure what you’re asking. a very soft, lightweight throw. Decorative for my guest bedroom.
• Very nice and soft
 QUESTION: I WANT TO GIFT THIS BLANKET. HOW DOES IT COME PACKAGED? IN A PLASTIC BAG? WITH A RIBBON?
• Actually it came in both…came in a zippered plastic bag (very thick) and a tasteful 2″ brown ribbon tied around it. I chose the brown color, but I will assume that the ribbon color coordinates with the color of the blanket that you choose. You could probably ditch the plastic packaging, retie the ribbon around the blanket, and slide the “how to care for it” card under the ribbon. Also, this is not a thick blanket…but it works great as a nice throw here in Arizona.
• It comes packaged with a beautiful wide purple ribbon. Actually, the ribbon was so nice that I tied it around a decorative box on a shelf in my bedroom where I use the throw as an accent at the foot of my bed. It ties the entire room together beautifully.
• It doesn’t matter what the wrapper looks like—-It’s a piece of junk.. Terrible throw!!! Do not waste your money…… EA
 QUESTION: HOW IS THIS BLANKET SUPPOSED TO BE CLEANED?
• I just wash mine in the washer and dry in the dryer with no problems.
• I wash and dry mine with no problems. I bought two of these in the last few months and they still look the same after many wash and dry cycles.
• Machine washable
• Washer and dryer ! It get better the more you wash it !!
 QUESTION: GOOD FOR DOGS?
• I have 2 dogs…so far so good. Haven’t washed it yet. Love the feel.
• I have 2 dogs…so far so good. Haven’t washed it yet. Love the feel.
• My dogs like to lay on it,has not damaged the blanket at all,very soft.
• No idea
• Depends on the Dog.Wouldn’t for one that likes to chew as material tad fragile. Nice and soft so likely a small dog that is not chewing would love it!
• I wish I had a dog to tell you my answer! I bought king size so unless your dog is the size of an elephant, it will be too large. Considering the type of fabric, you probably got cut the size you want and hand/machine sew a hem for the dimension you want. As far as fur release goes, I think this blanket would be fine because its so plush–I would expect the dog hair to come out in the wash. It dries very fast (at least in my dryer ;). Send me a picture of your dog with its blankie!
 QUESTION: IS THE SHEDDING REALLY THAT BAD?
• I never had a problem with any shedding. It’s a great blanket!
• I have not experienced any shedding.
• I have not had any shedding. None. Not even after washing and drying several times.
• We have been using it since Christmas and have not seen any shedding-it is used as an extra cover on the bed and has not yet been washed. It will be washed on the gentle cycle when needed. Really like the blanket.
• Yes, it’s pretty bad. If there was a way to post a photo on Amazon I’d show you what your sheet will look like after you put the blanket on it. The only reason I haven’t returned the product is the cost of shipping it back to Amazon is the same (if not more) than the product price is. Noel, Australia.
• I bought this blanket for my teen son for Christmas and have had no shedding at all. I am planning on buying another one for myself. I am very picky and would have returned it if it shedded.
 QUESTION: WILL THIS BLANKET SHED / PILL?
• Mine has not shed or pilled up whatsoever. I think that the people who complain about it might be washing the blanket with towels or something. My Ralph Lauren plush blanket was RUINED that way. After 3 washes, there is absolutely no difference than when I had just bought it. Maybe not AS SOFT 100% but still at about a 90% lol.
• We have not had any problems. Very soft and nice blanket.
• Yes! I have waged it 3 times to make it stop “pilling”…. But to no avail! I didn’t keep packaging to return so I’m stuck with it. Or rather the dog house is stuck with it!
• No. I have washed it twice since purchasing and so far it has done neither
• My wonderful blanket does not shed or pill.
• I can’t speak for all Pinzon V. P. Blankets, but the one I received covered me in lint or threads. This was before I washed it and then after washing. Had to throw it away, it was so bad. May your experience be different, but if not, send it back.
• Mine hasn’t. Love it
 QUESTION: MADE IN USA?
• No, the tag says, “Made in China.” I’m so disgusted that our govt. has sold us out!!!
• I don’t know where it was made, but it NEVER stops shedding. I cannot tell you how many times it was laundered but never, I mean never, stopped shedding. I threw it away! I sent my comments in previously when I was asked for an opinion.
 QUESTION: HOW BIG IS IT?
• I think it is about 45 x 60. I am 5’3″ and it covers me completely and it is the softest thing I have ever felt and warm as toast. I would recommend it for covering up and reading on a lazy afternoon.
• Not certain, but I would say 6×4.
 QUESTION: IS IT A WARM BLANKET, NOT THIN?
• It is warm but constantly pilling – quickly became a dog blanket.
• It is luxurious and warm. Ever so soft and beautiful. It’s just a throw though. I’m 5’3″ and it covers me. I think it may not totally cover taller people.
• It’s light weight and thin, but oh so cozy. It lays and snuggles on your body with softness like fur. I just love it. I have not had any shedding from it either.
• It’s cozy (not so warm). It is thin as well. More of a cuddle blanket than a warming blanket.
QUESTION: WHO HAS THE LOWEST PRICE?
Click here: Amazon. The ASIN number is B00BS4UFG6 http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BS4UFG6 (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BS4UFG6/?tag=team-dig-20)