A Pinzon Signature 190-Gram Cotton Heavyweight Review Won’t Answer These 19 Questions
★★★★★ A Pinzon Signature 190-Gram Cotton Heavyweight review will not answer these 19 questions. Get the truth from people who own a Pinzon Signature 190-Gram Cotton Heavyweight, including the fact that it won’t…
This report about the Pinzon Signature 190-Gram Cotton Heavyweight answers these questions
 Are the colors in the pictures (esp the Aubergine) true to life?
 Does this include the sheets?
 Are the buttons for the duvet along the length or the width?
 Does this duvet have tie inserts?
 Will the king sheets fit a california king bed?
 Is it better to buy the King size for a Queen bed if you want it to hang over the sides of the bed?
 What is the exact size of the full/queen duvet cover? 90*90? How about king size? thanks.
 Will the sheets fit a 12 in deep bed?
 What do I buy and from where, the “guts to the duvet cover?
 Does this come with the duvet or just the cover?
 The button enclosure is along the width – but it is at the top/bottom seam of the duvet, or is there more of a button flap across the middle?
 Will a down comforter with the measurements 88″ x 88” fit well inside this duvet cover?
 How bad does it pill?
 Does this have the ties to keep the comforter in place inside the duvet cover?
 Will this duvet cover fit the Pinzon Primaloft Hypoallergenic Down Alternative Comforter in the Full/Queen size? The dimensions listed are different.
 If this duvet cover heavy? Like i’ll be able to buy a light warmth down duvet and be fine in NYC winter weather?
 How would this work with no insert?? I hate comforters but love flannel.
 Does this cover have corner ties to keep the duvet in place?
 I have the aubergine color. how can it be washed or laundried? does it have to be on hot or cold temperature. also how can it be dried in the dryer
* * *
 QUESTION: ARE THE COLORS IN THE PICTURES (ESP THE AUBERGINE) TRUE TO LIFE?
• I ordered the “smokey blue”. It is almost exactly the color as shown.
• I have the brown sheets and duvet cover. They are exactly the color in the photo — a very dark espresso. These are the best flannel sheets I have ever had.
• I would say YES…I ordered the roast and it’s beautiful…so soft top and bottom…button closure…no corner tabs for the insert but they were easy to sew on myself…I don’t think you’d be disappointed…we love ours!
• I purchased the dark grey and it is exactly as pictured. By the way, I really love it.
• Very close.
 QUESTION: DOES THIS INCLUDE THE SHEETS?
• Nope. Just the duvet cover and 2 pillow cases
• Nope! Just the cover and 2 ‘Standard’ shams. (and not queen sized pillow cases)
• No. It is only the duvet cover.
• No, just the duvet and pillow cases.
 QUESTION: ARE THE BUTTONS FOR THE DUVET ALONG THE LENGTH OR THE WIDTH?
• Along the width.
 QUESTION: DOES THIS DUVET HAVE TIE INSERTS?
• No it doesn’t
• There are no tie inserts. Am assuming you’re inquiring about the duvet open end closure – it closes with buttons.
• No it doesn’t. It does have buttons on one end and is extremely comfortable. It’s exceedingly warm and soft… I wouldn’t be without it.
• No it does not. It is heavyweight, as advertised though. A little “stiff” rather than “soft” textured if that helps you decide. I have washed mine a number of times and it’s holding up well so far.
• No it closes with buttons on one side
• It does not, but you can easily add some with needle, thread, and ribbon. That’s what I do with all my duvet covers.
 QUESTION: WILL THE KING SHEETS FIT A CALIFORNIA KING BED?
• I bought the king duvet to cover for my regular king down comforter. I cut and resewed the cases to fit my pillows. I really love this flannel, and you could probably get a cal king down comforter to fit just fine but fluffing and arranging. I am sorry I don’t have a better answer for you, but I would certainly not be bothered by a couple of inches difference, unless you use your bed as a display. It is so hard to find flannel like thus, esp. at this price (in fact, I am snuggled in it right now as I type).
• If you don’t want any overhang over the foot of the mattress, it will “work”. However, most people like the comforter to go over the foot. Simple answer is probably not.
 QUESTION: IS IT BETTER TO BUY THE KING SIZE FOR A QUEEN BED IF YOU WANT IT TO HANG OVER THE SIDES OF THE BED?
• Yes, I would get the king for a queen to have it hang over. Also just an fyi i ordered the cream color and I love it but its on the yellow hue of cream if u were wondering 🙂
• I prefer to buy a king for my queen bed so it hangs over the sides. Think its a must for the thicker mattresses and box springs.
• Hi. Sorry that would be hard for me to answer because I put queen size on my sons beds that are fills. So already a bit bigger for a full.
• Your question makes it sound like you think this is a duvet set. It is a duvet cover set which only includes the duvet cover and 2 pillow case covers which look like sham covers to me. If I am correct in this assumption you should go shop for a duvet before deciding which size cover set you want.
• Depends on personal taste and the style of your bedding. I personally like it because it completely covers the mattress not exposing any of the sheet, but my husband finds that a king duvet to much cover/weight.
• The queen size did drape over the sides down to the top of the dust ruffle, but not to the floor–about a 15″ drop.
 QUESTION: WHAT IS THE EXACT SIZE OF THE FULL/QUEEN DUVET COVER? 90*90? HOW ABOUT KING SIZE? THANKS.
• I don’t know the exact size, but I’d say it’s very close to the size given in the product description. It fits my over-sized, queen size down comforter perfectly.
• I bought a king size. Fits your normal king size comforter. Roughly about 104×104 in. Hope that was helpful!
• 90×92 inches, info in the product descriptions section You will need to check king size product info
 QUESTION: WILL THE SHEETS FIT A 12 IN DEEP BED?
• YES…..designed for it.
• I just bought the duvet cover so I don’t know about the fitted sheets. Sorty I can’t be of more help.
• I have a king it runs a little short but I’m ok with it because the comfort makes up for it
• Yes – designed for 12″ deep beed
 QUESTION: WHAT DO I BUY AND FROM WHERE, THE &QUOT;GUTS TO THE DUVET COVER?
• A duvet cover is basically just a comforter cover so the choice is yours. Real goose down, imitation down, heavier weight, lighter weight…. Lots to choose from!
• Hi David, You can buy a comforter on Amazon if you’d like. I bought the Chezmoi Collection White Goose Down Alternative Comforter. It’s been great for me! I’d recommend that one as a great quality, low cost comforter. Happy shopping! Best, Savana
• I believe most people have or buy a down comforter which usually comes in only white. Then use this duvet cover to match the sheets. Also makes it easy to take off and wash instead of having to wash the whole comforter when it gets dirty. Make sure the comforter is the same aprox size as the duvet cover!
 QUESTION: DOES THIS COME WITH THE DUVET OR JUST THE COVER?
• Without the duvet. It’s just the cover. It wears and washes beautiful.
• A duvet is a cover for your comforter. You get a comforter cover and 2 pillow cases. Great material.
 QUESTION: THE BUTTON ENCLOSURE IS ALONG THE WIDTH – BUT IT IS AT THE TOP/BOTTOM SEAM OF THE DUVET, OR IS THERE MORE OF A BUTTON FLAP ACROSS THE MIDDLE?
• It is at the top/bottom. (PS-I really like it, the material is nice and thick, not thin where it would wear out)
• The buttons are at the bottom..they work well..I have enjoyed this duvet cover
 QUESTION: WILL A DOWN COMFORTER WITH THE MEASUREMENTS 88&QUOT; X 88&QUOT; FIT WELL INSIDE THIS DUVET COVER?
• Should be fine in width as queen size is 60×80
• Yes and nicely…ï
• I just measured my duvet cover and it is 96 x 88″. Your comforter should fit, but sometimes when they manufacture things their measurements may not be the same as the one I purchased. Still, I think you would be able to fit your comforter inside.
• Yes .it will fit nicelyï
 QUESTION: HOW BAD DOES IT PILL?
• I have had zero pilling after several washes. Amazing quality!
• I washed it a few times and the lint catch had quite a bit of the soft lint on it, but no pill. It still looks good after washing it.
• I have this in white – I have not seen any pilling. I have pets that sleep on the bed, so I wash this every week through the cold season. I did notice a little more lint in the dryer filter the first few times, but now it is normal amount for flannel. I love this set so much I have been looking at the printed flannel duvet covers from this company.
 QUESTION: DOES THIS HAVE THE TIES TO KEEP THE COMFORTER IN PLACE INSIDE THE DUVET COVER?
• No sorry. Wish it did
• No ties, but the duvet cover stays in place.
• No, it doesn’t
• No it doesn’t, it only buttons on one end.
• No ties, it has buttons which keeps your comforter very secure. Mine has never come apart. Love this duvet cover. So soft!
 QUESTION: WILL THIS DUVET COVER FIT THE PINZON PRIMALOFT HYPOALLERGENIC DOWN ALTERNATIVE COMFORTER IN THE FULL/QUEEN SIZE? THE DIMENSIONS LISTED ARE DIFFERENT.
• I wouldn’t know that answer, I only inserted a queen size Sherpa blanket inside and there seem to be plenty of extra room.
• Yes, I also bought a queen size comforter on Amazon and the duvet cover fits perfectly.
 QUESTION: IF THIS DUVET COVER HEAVY? LIKE I&#39;LL BE ABLE TO BUY A LIGHT WARMTH DOWN DUVET AND BE FINE IN NYC WINTER WEATHER?
• It has some weight ito it. Wouldn’t say its heavy. But not light either maybe medium weight. I only use it in the winter and I have a light wieght down comforter not the big thick one.
• It has a nice loft and since it’s flannel is quite warm. We have radiant floor heat so it’s plenty warm with our down comforter.
• The duvet cover is heavier than others I bought. As far as if it’s warm enough with a light down duvet for a New York winter, I don’t know. It would depend on if you heat your bedroom or not. When I grew up in Germany, we had a winter and summer duvet.
 QUESTION: HOW WOULD THIS WORK WITH NO INSERT?? I HATE COMFORTERS BUT LOVE FLANNEL.
• The flannel is Very Soft! While it would work, I think it would look better on the bed with a thin non-down insert inside. Perhaps, something like the “Ikea Lightweight Comforter Warmth Rate 1 Full/Queen” which is more of an insert for $25.93? It had good reviews for being light weight.
• It would be perfect without a comforter inside. It’s almost too heavy with a comforter. Bought it for my elderly mom and she thought it was too heavy with the comforter.
 QUESTION: DOES THIS COVER HAVE CORNER TIES TO KEEP THE DUVET IN PLACE?
• No but it stays in place very well.
• No, it doesn’t. But I haven’t had any trouble with mine at all. It’s on a down comforter and it is wonderful! It’s nice and heavy and so soft. I absolutely love it!
• No, it does not.
 QUESTION: I HAVE THE AUBERGINE COLOR. HOW CAN IT BE WASHED OR LAUNDRIED? DOES IT HAVE TO BE ON HOT OR COLD TEMPERATURE. ALSO HOW CAN IT BE DRIED IN THE DRYER
• Sorry – more detail is needed! I use warm or cold water and a warm dryer. I’ve had the cover do 2years and it is still like new.
• I use a warm wash and cold rinse cycle. Although I’m sure it would be fine washed in cold water instead.I don’t trust hot water for flannel as it tends to shrink anyway. I have dried mine on the “normal” cycle. Again not the hottest setting.I like to take it out and fold it just before it’s 100%dry. That way it doesn’t crease. I air dry it completely of course
• I bought gray last year. It is totally washer and dryer friendly!
QUESTION: WHO HAS THE LOWEST PRICE?
• Amazon. The ASIN number is B007NE7Y1Y
Click here: [http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007NE7Y1Y](http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007NE7Y1Y/?tag=team-dig-20)