A Pinzon Low Twist Pima Cotton Review Won’t Answer These 12 Questions
★★★★★ A Pinzon Low Twist Pima Cotton review will not answer these 12 questions. Get the truth from people who own a Pinzon Low Twist Pima Cotton, including the fact that it won’t…
This report about the Pinzon Low Twist Pima Cotton answers these questions
What is Best fabric for bath towels (#answer1) 
Are these thin? I am really looking for thin, Just a little thicker than a dish towel. Thanks…. (#answer2) 
Do these towels have a lot of lint that sticks to your body as you dry off? (#answer3) 
Anyone who purchased the MINERAL GREEN color: On my computer monitor it appears “teal”-like in color? Greenish blue? (#answer4) 
So, are they or are they not FIELDCREST towels? My search for “Fieldcrest Luxury Towels” brought me to the Pinzons. Can you clarify, please. (#answer5) 
Anyone who purchased grey: The color in the picture seems to lean towards a sandy tan shade rather than platinum. Can you describe? (#answer6) 
Anyone who purchased the MINERAL GREEN color: On my screen it appears “teal”-like in color? Greenish blue? (#answer7) 
Purchased the Khaki–they look more green to me. Anyone else experience this? (#answer8) 
How to wash this? (#answer9) 
Are they really soft (like spa soft)? (#answer10) 
Are the bath towels a little larger than typical, more “luxury” or do I need to go up a size? I don’t have a standard measurement handy. THANKS (#answer11) 
Is the spa blue more of a blue or an aqua color? (#answer12)
 QUESTION: WHAT IS BEST FABRIC FOR BATH TOWELS
• ONLY: 100% egyptian cotton or 100% pima cotton or 100% turkish cotton. Don’t get sucked in by “Made with such & such cotton — it MUST say 100%. It should also be 580 Gram weight (GSM) or higher.
 QUESTION: ARE THESE THIN? I AM REALLY LOOKING FOR THIN, JUST A LITTLE THICKER THAN A DISH TOWEL. THANKS….
• I also thought they were thin, but they are actually thicker than I expected.
• No these are a more plush towel.
• Not thin. Definitely a bath towel thickness. Nice quality.
 QUESTION: DO THESE TOWELS HAVE A LOT OF LINT THAT STICKS TO YOUR BODY AS YOU DRY OFF?
• No, they don’t. These are excelent towels at a very good price.
• We washed and dried them a couple of times before using and there was a lot of lint in the trap but none on me when I used them.
• I didnt see anything bothersome, but we washed them first which probably helped.
• I’ve never found a towel that doesn’t have a lot of lint at the beginning. After washing a few times it calms down quite a bit.
• No! You do need to do a prewash, after that, they’re awesome.
 QUESTION: ANYONE WHO PURCHASED THE MINERAL GREEN COLOR: ON MY COMPUTER MONITOR IT APPEARS "TEAL"-LIKE IN COLOR? GREENISH BLUE?
• Well, on my monitor it looks pretty accurate (I own them in real life). I’d say it’s something like a light-to-mid teal. A bit of a blue tinge, but would lean more towards green. Hope that helps.
• This was a gift for my daughter and I really don’t know the answer.
 QUESTION: SO, ARE THEY OR ARE THEY NOT FIELDCREST TOWELS? MY SEARCH FOR "FIELDCREST LUXURY TOWELS" BROUGHT ME TO THE PINZONS. CAN YOU CLARIFY, PLEASE.
• The Pinzon line is manufactured in India. The towels are not Fieldcrest. They are a nice quality. Do not feel you will be too dispointed
• They are not fieldcrest towels but they are nice and thick and fluffy.
 QUESTION: ANYONE WHO PURCHASED GREY: THE COLOR IN THE PICTURE SEEMS TO LEAN TOWARDS A SANDY TAN SHADE RATHER THAN PLATINUM. CAN YOU DESCRIBE?
• In my opinion, they are a true charcoal grey!
• It’s grey
 QUESTION: ANYONE WHO PURCHASED THE MINERAL GREEN COLOR: ON MY SCREEN IT APPEARS "TEAL"-LIKE IN COLOR? GREENISH BLUE?
• I think it’s a greenish blue
• Soft and absorbent!!!
• The colors in the photos seemed right on when we got them.
• I want to say it is less teal and more of a gray blue. They are pretty close to the picture you see.
• I got them 4 years ago.. mine were a seafoam green.
 QUESTION: PURCHASED THE KHAKI–THEY LOOK MORE GREEN TO ME. ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCE THIS?
• I got the blue and they look green too!
 QUESTION: HOW TO WASH THIS?
• Warm to cool with mild detergent. I dry mine on medium heat…initially I check the lint trap midway through because there is a lot of lint, however the towels stay thick and nice. We really are happy with them. I have two sets now.
• I just was it in cold water with KIRKLAND brand laundry detergent. Tumble dry low.
• Washes really well. Washed it with other towels in warm or hot. Dried on high. Surprisingly nice towels. Will get more soon.
• I washed mine in hot water as I do all my towels, but I had to wash them once and dry them to get the excess lint off and wash them again and dry them again. For the first few washes, these towels will shed a lot of fibers, but gradually, they will stop shedding and become softer and more absorbent. So far, mine are performing well.
• I wash in cold water and dry on medium heat. The towels are still nice and soft many washings later.
 QUESTION: ARE THEY REALLY SOFT (LIKE SPA SOFT)?
• Yes. These towels are great. Wash well too.
• I have been pleased with these. They are very soft and a good thickness.
• Yes, they really are very soft. It feels like wrapping yourself in a blanket when you step out of the shower. The only down side of these towels is that the ends fray and come unraveled. This happened with my towels within 6 months of use. But as to their softness, they get an A+.
• Yes. They are very soft. The downside is they are very poor quality. I washed on gentle per instructions and both towels frayed. Amazon refunded me. I cannot recommend them.
• They are so but the quality is not good they started to come apart
• They are soft, unlike any other towels I’ve owned. And, they stay soft.
• They are soft, but, based on poor quality, I would not recommend them.
 QUESTION: ARE THE BATH TOWELS A LITTLE LARGER THAN TYPICAL, MORE "LUXURY" OR DO I NEED TO GO UP A SIZE? I DON'T HAVE A STANDARD MEASUREMENT HANDY. THANKS
• I think it’s a standard size. Truthfully, I washed them but haven’t used them. There in a downstairs bath that only gets used when I have guests,
• No, they are regular bath towel size
• The towel size is approximately 54″L (4.5′) x 28″(2.5′). I would guess this is standard bath towel size. It’s NOT at bath sheet size which are like those towels at a spa and 60” long.
• They are not as small or thin as cheap walmart bath towels. I consider them to be the perfect-sized bath towel. Probably not as big as luxury spa towels, but still a perfect size for me. Unless you like drying off with comforter sized towels, these should be good.
 QUESTION: IS THE SPA BLUE MORE OF A BLUE OR AN AQUA COLOR?
• It is pastel blue with a little gray and green. I use these towels in a green bathroom and they fit well. I will caution you that NONE of the stitching on any of the towels stayed; they all came undone. Every towel had to be re-stitched which was frustrating.
• I had cancelled my order, so I don’t have any feedback for this set of towels.
QUESTION: WHO HAS THE LOWEST PRICE?
Click here: Amazon. The ASIN number is B00CB8COO4 http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CB8COO4 (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CB8COO4/?tag=team-dig-20)