A Pinzon Heavyweight Luxury 820-Gram Washcloths Review Won’t Answer These 24 Questions
★★★★★ A Pinzon Heavyweight Luxury 820-Gram Washcloths review will not answer these 24 questions. Get the truth from people who own a Pinzon Heavyweight Luxury 820-Gram Washcloths, including the fact that it won’t…
This report about the Pinzon Heavyweight Luxury 820-Gram Washcloths answers these questions
 It is not clear that this is made from Turkish cotton. It says that it is “crafted” in Turkey. What is the origin of the cotton? Why is it that not one Pinzon Heavyweight Luxury 820-Gram Washcloths review talks about this?
 Do these towels mildew or smell bad?
 Are they absorbant??or do you still feel wet after use??
 I purchased this towel a couple of years ago and it was 70% bamboo, 30% cotton. Is this the same towel? Nothing in the description says anything about it containing bamboo.
 Have read every Pinzon Heavyweight Luxury 820-Gram Washcloths review. Is this towel soft?
 How mine would that be it only shows one and said $42.99 that is to much for just one towel.
 Are these of similar quality to the old 70%/30% bamboo/cotton mix? I *love* my old one and just ordered these without realizing that they’re different
 Why is the hand towel (at $30) 50% more expensive than the bath towel (that is more than twice its size)?
 Says 1.8sq m and 820gsm which means it should weigh over 50 oz. But it says 35 oz which is more like 560 gsm. Is this really 820? Not one Pinzon Heavyweight Luxury 820-Gram Washcloths review answers this question.
 If this towel is 70 x 40 in. and 35 oz. that is 550 gsm. How does that square with 820 gsm?
 What is the difference between a bath towel and a bath sheet? Thank you!
 Help. Not one Pinzon Heavyweight Luxury 820-Gram Washcloths review covers this: How many per set?
 Why does mine not feel like a towel, it feels more like a bathmat?
 Is the marine blue the matching color to the marine blue pinzon bath rug? They do not appear to match looking at the website
 Hand towel?
 Does the color fade? No luck getting this info from any Pinzon Heavyweight Luxury 820-Gram Washcloths review.
 My husband is 6’5ft and 260lbs…would one of these towels be big enough for him?
 Is this a king size bath towel?
 Is this a set of towels or a single towel?
 Can’t find a Pinzon Heavyweight Luxury 820-Gram Washcloths review with the answer to my question. The Bath Sheet is listed as the same size as the bath towel – shouldn’t the bath sheet be larger?
 Is it necessary to pre-wash these towels in white vinegar?
 Does it take longer to dry due to thickness?
 What is the size of the hand towel?
* * *
 QUESTION: IT IS NOT CLEAR THAT THIS IS MADE FROM TURKISH COTTON. IT SAYS THAT IT IS &QUOT;CRAFTED&QUOT; IN TURKEY. WHAT IS THE ORIGIN OF THE COTTON? WHY IS IT THAT NOT ONE PINZON HEAVYWEIGHT LUXURY 820-GRAM WASHCLOTHS REVIEW TALKS ABOUT THIS?
• The packaging tag and the tag on the towels both say “100% Cotton, Made in Turkey”. Now was the 100% cotton imported from some other country I do not know, I only can tell you what the tags say.
• Most likely the cotton is from Egypt as I have purchase other Pinzon which clearly stated that fact in the label. However, in these tim eof globalisation, unless it is stated on the label the origin of the material, one cannot take it for granted that it is from Egypt. It could come from any cotton producing countries in the World. There again I am also assuming that the information provided by the manufacturer on the label is correct. In view of latest scandals on “labelling” one should not take anything at face value and for granted. It does not answer your question but I hope would provide the borader context in which you will have to decide to purchase or not.
• The tag says made in Turkey,I think if the cotton was not from Turkey it would say that it was only assembled in Turkey.
• The tag says “Made in Turkey.” So I would glean from that the fabric is made in Turkey also. Hope this helps. Lynn
• Made in India.
• I’m at work at the moment so I can’t answer your question. I can look at the tag on the towels when I get home. These are VERY nice towels….very heavy and thick. I can’t imagine that the fabric is not made in Turkey but I’ll see what the tag says and let you know tomorrow.
• At this time, I am not able to respond to your question because I have not used the product.
 QUESTION: DO THESE TOWELS MILDEW OR SMELL BAD?
• No not that am aware of… however if if they do you can wash it on hot and add 1 cup of vinegar to instead of detergent and when the washer is done with its cycle then restart the washer and run it on hot again except add 1/2 cup of baking soda (again instead of detergent) and when the cycle is complete dry it and it should smell better… And don’t use liquid or powder fabric softener with these towels… or really any expensive towels
• No, never. They are very comparable to the much more expensive Frette brand. Great buy!
• Not a bit (and I don’t wash them nearly as often as I should)!
• The short answer is no. I have had no problem with them except they are not soft but I have noticed they are getting better with each wash. Having so much cotton in them (820 grams) I expect them to last a long time and to get progressively better with age, and yes I will buy them again as I am impressed by them.
• We have had no such problems with them….Wayne
• No. I love the towels and they are the thickest I have ever used
• ALL towels mildew and smell bad if you don’t wash them…
• These towels are thick. So I hope your towel bar is in an area to get air. I have not noticed any orders. Yes I would buy them again.
• No! They smell like fabric softener
 QUESTION: ARE THEY ABSORBANT??OR DO YOU STILL FEEL WET AFTER USE??
• The towels are extremely absorbant despite the very tight weave. These are the best towels I have ever bought, anywhere, and I am 76 years old, so I have bought a few towels in my life. They DO take a little longer to dry than less tightly woven towels, but in my opinion, it is well worth the weight to have towels that are so cheaply made you can almost see through them! I bought these when the NOT inexpensive set of towels I purchased from JC Penney were so sleazy I returned them with a letter about exactly what I think of the poor quality of their merchandise in the past several years. One used to be able to count on JCP for quality merchandise, but sadly, this is no longer true. I was delighted to find the Pinzon towels. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that they are NOT made in China…… 🙂
• I have found them to be very absorbent. They are very cushy and really soak up water. Also, btw, using less fabric softener (I use half a sheet instead of a whole sheet) can make towels more absorbent.
• Very absorbant and soft.
• The towels are very absorbent and feel very soft total luxury.
 QUESTION: I PURCHASED THIS TOWEL A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO AND IT WAS 70% BAMBOO, 30% COTTON. IS THIS THE SAME TOWEL? NOTHING IN THE DESCRIPTION SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT IT CONTAINING BAMBOO.
• I just looked at mine and the label says 100% cotton. It is very nice. I have several other brands of bath sheets but this is the best.
• 100% cotton
• I don’t mind answering at all 🙂 I looked all over tag is very clear states 100% cotton. Made in Turkey. www.pinzon.com perhaps the website there can give you more info. I didn’t even know they had a website. The scent on them is different I can’t quite make of what it is. To be honest I am a bit upset that it’s only ONE towel and ONE handtowel at that price. I love them but I found the other set slightly lower gram with more towels,etc in them for lower price. We’ll see. But I do love this set wish I could tell you more. When I wash them this week with my new sheets then I’ll have more to write.
• This is not the same towel. Yours is 800 gram (e.g.: see product id B000OMRYNK). Amazon no longer sells those towels, having replaced them with these 100% cotton towels.
• I AM that customer!!
 QUESTION: HAVE READ EVERY PINZON HEAVYWEIGHT LUXURY 820-GRAM WASHCLOTHS REVIEW. IS THIS TOWEL SOFT?
• Yes fairly soft. Not extremely plush. Excellant quality. Very thick.
• Absolutely! But many “soft” towels are not very absorbent, in my experience. These are very very absorbent and plush, but they do not have the twisted fine threads that the “soft” varieties do. I am pretty sure these are the same manufacturers as the Restoration Hardware top of the line towels. I have both brands, and except for the tags, I cannot differentiate. I think they are the best towels out there. I have had them 5+ years with no problems.
• Very thick, very soft. They are even soft after being line dried.
• They are thick and soft. I guess soft is a matter of taste, but we love them.
• Yes, the cotton is quite soft.
• The thread count is so high the towel can’t be soft, it is very thick and hard to fold, does not fit where other towels would. It is less absorbant than towels with lower thread counts. It does feel “spa like”, which some might consider to be soft. It is better for covering and cuddling than it is for toweling or drying.
 QUESTION: HOW MINE WOULD THAT BE IT ONLY SHOWS ONE AND SAID $42.99 THAT IS TO MUCH FOR JUST ONE TOWEL.
• It is true that this is an expensive towel. However this is a bath sheet which is 3 to 4 times larger that a bath towel. When you add in the fact that this is 820 Grams which is a measure of how dense and thick the fabric is and how much cotton is used to make it, this explains why the price seems so high.
• Hi Mary, I have purchased the bath towl but not the “bath sheet”. This sheet is 40×70 inches (quite large) and weighs just under two pounds. That’s very large. Hope this helps. Dale
• These are bath sheets folks, these are ones you see on TV in shows, ever notice people jump out of the shower and one towel covers them up all the way around, well they’re called bath sheets, it’s all I have, a bath towel is like a hand towel to me now.
 QUESTION: ARE THESE OF SIMILAR QUALITY TO THE OLD 70%/30% BAMBOO/COTTON MIX? I *LOVE* MY OLD ONE AND JUST ORDERED THESE WITHOUT REALIZING THAT THEY&#39;RE DIFFERENT
• I bought two a few months ago. I’m not familiar with the type you mention. I can tell you these are very thick cloths, with a border. To me, they are not like the usual size and shape of the American-type of washcloths. But the quality is good.
• I bought while back, they were 100% cotton.
• These are 100% Egyptian cotton and of good quality. Can’t speak to the bamboo/cotton mix towels you had before, but these towels are very nice. Just the right weight and absorbency, although not as soft as Turkish cotton, but that’s the tradeoff.
 QUESTION: WHY IS THE HAND TOWEL (AT $30) 50% MORE EXPENSIVE THAN THE BATH TOWEL (THAT IS MORE THAN TWICE ITS SIZE)?
• I don’t know. I purchased the washcloth and I can tell you that after many uses and quite a few washings it is still holding up very well.
• I ordered 4 handtowels in green at $6 each because that was the price for white–without looking thru a magnify glass i did’nt notice the colored towels were twice the price—why—i received 2 towels instead of 4–i told amazon about this problem–in the end i don’t like the towels–there too thick–i use them as a bathmat–the regular weight pinzon towels are very good .
 QUESTION: SAYS 1.8SQ M AND 820GSM WHICH MEANS IT SHOULD WEIGH OVER 50 OZ. BUT IT SAYS 35 OZ WHICH IS MORE LIKE 560 GSM. IS THIS REALLY 820? NOT ONE PINZON HEAVYWEIGHT LUXURY 820-GRAM WASHCLOTHS REVIEW ANSWERS THIS QUESTION.
• I’m not sure. I can tell you the old towels were great but these feel thinner so I suspect they aren’t 820. I do not recommend them if you are looking for restoration quality. They aren’t that nice anymore.
• They are definitely heavy and nice – I have a set we bought a few years ago and they’ve held up really well.
• I have no way to weigh mine, but I will tell you it is a very heavy towel. My wife won’t use them. I love them.
 QUESTION: IF THIS TOWEL IS 70 X 40 IN. AND 35 OZ. THAT IS 550 GSM. HOW DOES THAT SQUARE WITH 820 GSM?
• First your math is off. There are about 28 grams to the ounce. 28 gr x 35 oz = 980 gr. The towel is about 1.75 square meiers so the towel should weigh 820 + .75 x 820 = 1435grams = 51.25oz. So it appears that the measurements as specified are incorrect. However remember that a 2″ x 4″ stud is only 1.5″ x 3.5″ . Anyway we like the towels so far.
• I would think 820 gsm would be thicker and more absorbent.
 QUESTION: WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A BATH TOWEL AND A BATH SHEET? THANK YOU!
• A bath sheet is longer than a regular bath towel. Bath sheets are usually 36 inches wide and 70 inches long. Normal towels are 36 inches wide and 54 inches long.
• Size is the difference. Bath towel size range between 27″ by 52″ to 30″ by 58″. Bath sheet is substantially larger 35″ by 60″ and gives extra absorbency.
• Size. A bath sheet is much larger
• They each have different sizes.
 QUESTION: WEIGHT
• If you are asking the weight of the towel itself, it is a little heavier than standard towels.
• If by weight you mean physical weight of the towel, the bath towel it is fine for both me and my wife (we are both over 60). The beach towel did turn out to be a little too heavy for us for everyday use, so I just kept the 1 beach towel we purchased and went with the bath towels for the other 8.
• They are weighty and thick. Not sure of exact specifications.
 QUESTION: HELP. NOT ONE PINZON HEAVYWEIGHT LUXURY 820-GRAM WASHCLOTHS REVIEW COVERS THIS: HOW MANY PER SET?
• You get only ONE bath towel which is quite thick , large and heavy as well. I hope this help.
• There was no set, I bought ONE,
• It did not come in a set.
• I did not order by sets. I ordered individually: 2 washcloths; 2 hand towels; 2 bath sheets.
• I got two….
• 1 set was 1 bath towel, 1 hand towel and 1 washcloth.
• I thought I only got one towel , but there were 3 towels in my package.
 QUESTION: WHY DOES MINE NOT FEEL LIKE A TOWEL, IT FEELS MORE LIKE A BATHMAT?
• Its heavy I used fabric softer ONCE and it’s better. It’s still heavy but more absorbing now
• It heavy I used fabric softer ONCE and it’s better. It’s still heavy but more absorbing now
• Yes come to think of it I agree it does feel like that
 QUESTION: IS THE MARINE BLUE THE MATCHING COLOR TO THE MARINE BLUE PINZON BATH RUG? THEY DO NOT APPEAR TO MATCH LOOKING AT THE WEBSITE
• These towels are too thick–i use them as a bathmat–the weave is too tight which makes them stiff–also why are the colored towels twice the price of white ?
 QUESTION: HAND TOWEL?
• No. Bath towel. And really nice quality.
• We purchased the hand towel size and it is no exaggeration, this is a very luxurious (hand) towel and a premium quality!
• We purchased only the bath towels. 🙂
• No, this is a full sized bath towel. Or as some say, bath sheet.
 QUESTION: DOES THE COLOR FADE? NO LUCK GETTING THIS INFO FROM ANY PINZON HEAVYWEIGHT LUXURY 820-GRAM WASHCLOTHS REVIEW.
• So far so good. Doubtfully it will. Real good quality after a few months of usage.
• If they fade it is so little that after 6 months (washing once a week) they still look the same to me. These are the best sheets I have ever owned!
 QUESTION: MY HUSBAND IS 6&#39;5FT AND 260LBS…WOULD ONE OF THESE TOWELS BE BIG ENOUGH FOR HIM?
• Yep! 6’4″ and 280. GREAT towel!
• I am 76″ work very well for me.
• They are nice towels but not larger then any other towel
 QUESTION: IS THIS A KING SIZE BATH TOWEL?
• The towel is almost 6 ft long and 3ft wide. It is very heavy but works wonderfully.
• Yes, very ample and absorbent
• No, it is a shower towel.
 QUESTION: IS THIS A SET OF TOWELS OR A SINGLE TOWEL?
• A single towel and they are so nice!
• Single towel but that are heavy as they are cotton rich, will I buy them again? Yes
• Single towel.
 QUESTION: CAN’T FIND A PINZON HEAVYWEIGHT LUXURY 820-GRAM WASHCLOTHS REVIEW WITH THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION. THE BATH SHEET IS LISTED AS THE SAME SIZE AS THE BATH TOWEL – SHOULDN&#39;T THE BATH SHEET BE LARGER?
• Bath sheets are usually larger.
• The bath sheet is larger it is a typo
 QUESTION: IS IT NECESSARY TO PRE-WASH THESE TOWELS IN WHITE VINEGAR?
• I did not wash them in vinegar
• I don’t know of any reason why you would, it is not necessary.
 QUESTION: DOES IT TAKE LONGER TO DRY DUE TO THICKNESS?
• Much longer
• It definitely takes longer. And longer in the dryer, too.
• No it does not…..WK
 QUESTION: WHAT IS THE SIZE OF THE HAND TOWEL?
• The hand towel measures 29″ x 18.5″ \- very generous size.
• 8x7x1.5 inches
• 19 x 28
QUESTION: WHO HAS THE LOWEST PRICE?
• Amazon. The ASIN number is B000MGXS6K
Click here: [http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000MGXS6K](http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000MGXS6K/?tag=team-dig-20)