A Pinzon Cotton Waffle Weave Blanket Review Won’t Answer These 24 Questions
★★★★★ A Pinzon Cotton Waffle Weave Blanket review will not answer these 24 questions. Get the truth from people who own a Pinzon Cotton Waffle Weave Blanket, including the fact that it won’t…
This report about the Pinzon Cotton Waffle Weave Blanket answers these questions
 How does the blanket hold up with dog’s claws (if the dogs are just sleeping/walking on it)? And, does dog hair wash out easily?
 Is the natural color undyed? Or is it dyed a natural color?
 Has anyone compared this to a waffle blanket from parachute or boll&branch? Is it near the quality of those about double the price
 Does the blanket snag easily? My husband and I let our two small dogs sleep in our bed.
 How well does this blanket hold up to cat claws?
 I have trouble finding a king size that doesn’t shrink. Does this blanket shrink?
 Is it stretchy?
 What are the dimensions of full/queen, in inches?
 Did this blanket shrink when you washed it?
 Does this blanket shed/create a lot of lint when washed?
 Where is the Pinzon Thermal Cotton Blanket Made
 Lightweight enough to be used in Texas summer?
 What Country is it made in?
 Will this blanket keep me warm? My room is always on 65 degrees.
 Does this blanket pill after after washing/drying?
 Is the blanket an open weave? In the one picture it looks to be, in another it does not.
 How much does this blanket hang over on each side?
 Does the king size really fit a king bed or is it a bit small?
 Does it shrink after washing then drying in machine dryer?
 Do instructions specify detailed washing/drying instructions? E.g., can it be washed in a top load agitator washer? What heat level for drying? Thx.
 Is this blanket super linty?
 This blanket looks great, but i’d like to have information on where it was made. all I see is “imported.” where was it manufactured?
 My blanket and it not soft. I tried to wash it using fabric softer and it did not work. How long until these get softer?
 What shade is the aqua… looks like a very dusty, muted shade?
* * *
 QUESTION: HOW DOES THE BLANKET HOLD UP WITH DOG&#39;S CLAWS (IF THE DOGS ARE JUST SLEEPING/WALKING ON IT)? AND, DOES DOG HAIR WASH OUT EASILY?
• I never let my two labs on it. Don’t want to risk claws pulling up a thread. My dogs wrestle on the bed. If yours just gets up to lie down, then it may be ok. As for hair, some will probably not wash out, but I think most would come out in the washer and more in the dryer.
• I have had no probs at all with his claws. Hes a short haired boxer so not much hair to wash out. But its been fine so far. My hubby & I love the blanket.
• The blanket is holding up great and my dog’s claws don’t damage it. Only negative: It shrinks a lot in warm water….but I still give it 5-stars.
• I have cats and cat hair. So far it washes well and I haven’t noticed any pulls from claws.
• Holds up well. we have cats. hair comes out in the laundry
 QUESTION: IS THE NATURAL COLOR UNDYED? OR IS IT DYED A NATURAL COLOR?
• I have the white one so I cannot help you with this question. Sorry. But, I CAN tell you that we are very pleased with the blanket. It washes beautifully and the queen size is ample enough for our thick mattress.
• Sorry, also dont know, I have 2: white and the natural, both have washed and worn well, and maintained rectangular shape.
• I don’t know. Mine is white, but I do like the weight and weave better than others that were purchased elsewhere. They were advertised as waffle weave, but weren’t like this one.
 QUESTION: HAS ANYONE COMPARED THIS TO A WAFFLE BLANKET FROM PARACHUTE OR BOLL&AMP;BRANCH? IS IT NEAR THE QUALITY OF THOSE ABOUT DOUBLE THE PRICE
• Have not, but wash 2 of these weekly x 15 months, still in good shape: looks and size, comfort.
• I haven’t compared it to the ones from the companies you mentioned. We are very satisfied with our waffle blanket and feel it is of high quality.
 QUESTION: DOES THE BLANKET SNAG EASILY? MY HUSBAND AND I LET OUR TWO SMALL DOGS SLEEP IN OUR BED.
• I too have dogs one small one that sleeps with us and a large dog that sleeps on the bed during the day. I keep a large sheet over the blanket but I have a few small snags. The blankets are wonderful and I don’t think there are to many blankets that don’t.
• My dog also sleeps on the bed and it’s been fine. He’s a large boxer. However, the blanket is under a comforter so he only gets to it a little bit.
• It doesn’t seem to – I have a 17-lb and 30-lb dog who are on the bed with us, too 🙂 No snags; but I also keep their nails trimmed, too.
• We used it twice in our camper, no snags. The blanket is not a loose weave so pups with trimmed nails should be ok providing they aren’t trying to fluff or dig.
• Our cats sleep on our bed, too. A claw did snag a thread in the blanket, but I was able to gently pull it in the direction of the pull, and that straightened it out perfectly. I think any woven cotton blanket has the potential of snagging.
• NO. I have a 100-lb Golden that sleeps on the bed and it has never snagged. It is a great blanket….but it does shrink.
 QUESTION: HOW WELL DOES THIS BLANKET HOLD UP TO CAT CLAWS?
• While the blanket is beautifully woven I don’t think that kitty’s claws would do the blanket any justice!
• It doesn’t. No blanket does. A closely woven cotton blanket would be perfect for a cat to claw to shreds.
• I would think that a cat’s claws could demolish this great blanket in no time at all, as would happen with any waffle weave.
• As someone who has had a cat with a similar blanket, it probably wouldn’t hold up too well. I do own this blanket, but do not have a cat at this time, but the weaves do seem large enough for a cat claw to do some damage.
• Just fine. Our 2 cats often curl up in tje bed when we’re at work and both of our dogs sleep in the bed each night. I’ve had this blanket for months and no snags so far.
 QUESTION: I HAVE TROUBLE FINDING A KING SIZE THAT DOESN&#39;T SHRINK. DOES THIS BLANKET SHRINK?
• It did not shrink when we washed it. Kept its shape beautifully.
• I purchased this blanket for a high queen sized bed and purposely tried to shrink it in a very hot dryer. I achieved my goal. It has not shrunk any further with regular care.
• I have washed it several times with no shrinking.
• I have a queen blanket and it has not shrunk. It is the nicest cotton blanket I have ever owned and every guest who has slept in my spare bedroom has asked me where I got it. (I guess I should add that I wash everything I own in cold water.)
 QUESTION: IS IT STRETCHY?
• Slightly but doesn’t lose its shape.
• Not at all
• It is not stretchy but is really warm and not heavy. Really nice blanket.
• Since it is 100% cotton, it has shrunk up some. It’s a fairly tight weave. I have two from another company but this is by far my favorite. I even bought a second one for my mom.
• Yes it is
• No. I wouldn’t use the term stretchy to describe it. However it is not stiff either. We’ve had ours for 7 months. It’s been through a lot of washes and I’m still happy about the purchase. It’s warm enough for California weather.
 QUESTION: WHAT ARE THE DIMENSIONS OF FULL/QUEEN, IN INCHES?
• Sorry but I have the king
• I don’t know in inches. It fits a queen bed very well.
• It shrinks when washed then stretches back out. It wasn’t like my old blanket. I was disappointed.
• Sorry, I bought a king size. I love this blanket though.
 QUESTION: DID THIS BLANKET SHRINK WHEN YOU WASHED IT?
• The blanket is made of cotton, so yes it did shrink a bit, but as we continued to use it it stretched out again.
• Not at all.
• My King size blanket is quite substantial and it did not appear to shrink after I washed it.
• Others have mentioned shrinkage but I haven’t had that problem even after washing it numerous times.
• Not that I noticed.
• It tightened up a little but not much and stretched out again. Would still highly recommend.
 QUESTION: DOES THIS BLANKET SHED/CREATE A LOT OF LINT WHEN WASHED?
• Not at all. Mine washed up beautifully.
• Small amount great year round blanket! Very soft
• None at all that I could tell. Love this blanket!
• There were a few stray threads the first time it got washed, but nothing since. Love this blanket!
 QUESTION: WHERE IS THE PINZON THERMAL COTTON BLANKET MADE
• It is made in Portugal (also is 100% Egyptian cotton).
• The tag says Made in Portugal.
 QUESTION: LIGHTWEIGHT ENOUGH TO BE USED IN TEXAS SUMMER?
• Perhaps not Texas. South Dakota summer, yes.
• It has a thicker feel w a tighter weave. It is soft and breathes, as it is cotton. Not a thin blanket, but I will use it all summer. I do use AC when it gets humid though. If your house is really hot, then a cotton blanket with a more open weave might be better. If you like a quality blanket that breathes, this is the one for you.
• Only if you have air conditioning! We keep ours around 66 degrees.
• Yes! It is quality waffle weave fabric light enough to be used in Texas during the summer. And with a comforter on top, it provides suitable warmth during the cooler months.
 QUESTION: WHAT COUNTRY IS IT MADE IN?
• Tag on pillowcase says “made in Portugal” and distributed by a company in Seattle.
• Made in Portugal. No indication as to where the cotton is sourced from.
• Tag states “made in Portugal”
 QUESTION: WILL THIS BLANKET KEEP ME WARM? MY ROOM IS ALWAYS ON 65 DEGREES.
• I cannot answer that for you. But I use this blanket with a quilt.
• I like it very much. Very comphy
• Oh yes very cozy but lightweight I use it year round.
• Everyone is different but, in my experience, it will not keep you warm. I use this blanket plus a coverlet and I am comfortable in a 65 to 70 degree bedroom. Hope this helps.
• I do not keep my bedroom at 65, but usually around 68 – 70 and the blanket does definitely keep me warm!
 QUESTION: DOES THIS BLANKET PILL AFTER AFTER WASHING/DRYING?
• No it did not. it’s a nice weight and it breathes too. I was pleased with my purchase, the ecru or taupe is really beige though or darker ivory. If I bought again I would have bought a true white. I wanted more in the greys
• My blanket is new so I haven’t washed it yet. Just don’t have an answer.
• No, it doesn’t. Washes nicely .
• I purchased a Pinson brushed waffle blanket-king size in 2013. Washed it several times and it does NOT pill. A favorite of mine, I’d order again if I need one. Excellent quality, holds shape, very soft, still looks nearly new.
• Not so far. Has Only been washed once.
 QUESTION: IS THE BLANKET AN OPEN WEAVE? IN THE ONE PICTURE IT LOOKS TO BE, IN ANOTHER IT DOES NOT.
• No it is not open weave
• No it is not an open weave.
• The blanket is solid. The weave you’re seeing is raised. This is the BEST cotton blanket I have ever owned. Prior to this, I always purchased the Ralph Lauren cotton blankets for my home. I read the reviews on this blanket on Amazon and purchased it about 18 months ago and couldn’t be happier.
 QUESTION: HOW MUCH DOES THIS BLANKET HANG OVER ON EACH SIDE?
• I haven’t washed it yet – and I’d say it’s about 15″ on each side? And probably 20″ at the foot: there’s ample blanket to tuck in past the 12″ mattress.
• Nearly covers the mattress box section. It’s quite heavy than most cotton blankets i have. One gets what they pay for in this merchandise. I have it in the teal color. Hope that answers your question. Have a good day and God Bless you.
 QUESTION: DOES THE KING SIZE REALLY FIT A KING BED OR IS IT A BIT SMALL?
• It fits our California King mattress, with about 14″ overhang on each side, and plenty to tuck in at the foot. We let it drape on the sides for ease of access, and it doesn’t let cold air creep in. Because it’s cotton, it seals well to our cotton sheets.
• It fits at first, but if you dry it, it really shrinks up. I have a king on a queen bed and after drying it I would say it fits the queen perfectly.
• The king size measures 98 x 88 inches after washing and drying once. I would not say it’s truly large enough for a king-size mattress (80 x 76). We have a California king, which is a few inches narrower than a regular king, and while here is a few inches of overhang, you certainly couldn’t tuck it in under the mattress.
 QUESTION: DOES IT SHRINK AFTER WASHING THEN DRYING IN MACHINE DRYER?
• No. It hasn’t but then again we are washing it in cold and rinsing it on cold and tumble drying it without much heat like the labeling states to do
• It shrinks a lot. We washed in cold, and tumble dried on low like the instructions say, and it shrunk by about 8 inches in width, leaving it to short to be tucked in.
 QUESTION: DO INSTRUCTIONS SPECIFY DETAILED WASHING/DRYING INSTRUCTIONS? E.G., CAN IT BE WASHED IN A TOP LOAD AGITATOR WASHER? WHAT HEAT LEVEL FOR DRYING? THX.
• Yes. I washed in warm, low dry
• I don’t remember detailed instructions, but I regularly wash it (warm/cold) in my top load agitator washer and dry it on medium heat. No problems
 QUESTION: IS THIS BLANKET SUPER LINTY?
• I washed and dried it before I put it on the bed and there was a LOT of lint on the dryer screen, but I haven’t had any issues with lint on the bed or other linens.
• No, not at all.
• No. I have two of these and they are not super linty. They have been washed numerous times. They are not, however, the top coverings on beds so I don’t know about sitting on them in black pants ð.
• No! I can’t believe it for the price. It didn’t shrink either. It’s soft too. I was really surprised.
• No have not noticed any lint problem. We like the weight for warmer months when our Down blanket is too heavy.
• I washed it before using it and there was a lot of lent in the dryer but as others say none in the bed. We find it is very light weight.
• Not at all, but it shrinks a lot in dryer
 QUESTION: THIS BLANKET LOOKS GREAT, BUT I&#39;D LIKE TO HAVE INFORMATION ON WHERE IT WAS MADE. ALL I SEE IS &QUOT;IMPORTED.&QUOT; WHERE WAS IT MANUFACTURED?
• Portugal. This is a really well made high quality blanket.
• You’re very welcome, Elizabeth. I like this blanket!
• It was made in Portugal.
 QUESTION: MY BLANKET AND IT NOT SOFT. I TRIED TO WASH IT USING FABRIC SOFTER AND IT DID NOT WORK. HOW LONG UNTIL THESE GET SOFTER?
• Dave, I’m a little confused by your use of the term soft. I bought the blanket to use as a kind of throw because I sometimes nap and don’t want to have to remake my bed and usual throws are too small. I bought it because I figured it would be light enough to use all year round and easily washable. If you want something soft like fluffed polyester, you’ve bought the wrong thing. I’m sorry if my review misled you. Some reviewers complained about pilling after repeated washing. I haven’t washed mine enough to comment upon that problem. I suppose that, like jeans, it would get softer with time and washing, but I like the hard finish and easy “washability” of mine.
• I’ve had mine for about a year. It doesn’t get much softer, probably due to the waffle weave.
 QUESTION: WHAT SHADE IS THE AQUA&HELLIP; LOOKS LIKE A VERY DUSTY, MUTED SHADE?
• You are right. The color is muted which is very appealing in this particular sheet. The aqua is a soothing and wonderful color.
• No, I wouldn’t call it muted but it is not a bright blue but just kind of a country blue. Pretty much as pictured.
QUESTION: WHO HAS THE LOWEST PRICE?
• Amazon. The ASIN number is B00IAHIQGU
Click here: [http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IAHIQGU](http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IAHIQGU/?tag=team-dig-20)