A Pinzon Blended Egyptian Cotton 6-Piece Review Won’t Answer These 70 Questions – Part 2 of 2
★★★★★ A Pinzon Blended Egyptian Cotton 6-Piece review will not answer these 45 questions. Get the truth from people who own a Pinzon Blended Egyptian Cotton 6-Piece, including the fact that it won’t…
This report about the Pinzon Blended Egyptian Cotton 6-Piece answers these questions
• What is the difference in color between the Cream and the Driftwood?
• Is the Plum color more purple or more reddish?
• Have read every Pinzon Blended Egyptian Cotton 6-Piece review. Does the color bleed?
• It says "blended" egyptian cotton. does tag say 100% egyptian cotton or 100% cotton. amazon, what is it blended with?
• I made a mistake and ordered a 4 pack of bath towels. Now I need matching hand and wash cloths. I can't find them on the site. Can someone help pl.
• Does this set of towels require an initial washing in just water with a cup or two of white vinegar? Most new towels do, to break the chemicals.
• Are the big towels bath sheet size or regular size? Not one Pinzon Blended Egyptian Cotton 6-Piece review answers this question.
• Can I buy just wash cloths and bath towels.
• How can o know it's egyptian cotton? does it has many lints? and does it thick?
• Do you sell them as a set or individually?
• Help. Not one Pinzon Blended Egyptian Cotton 6-Piece review covers this: Reading the label it looks like only th loops are 100% egyptian cotton… 🙁 am I right?
• The Moss color looks brown on my screen. Is that an accurate description?
• Can these towels be bleached?
• Are the towels a beige/tan sort of color? That's what the picture of the "Driftwood" color looks like to me and I would appreciate confirmation.
• Do these towels dry you off well? Do they leave lint on you after drying off with them? No luck getting this info from any Pinzon Blended Egyptian Cotton 6-Piece review.
• Are they good quality and soft
• Is the manufacturer's tag on the washcloths a loop so that the washcloths can be hanged from a hook?
• I bought the wedge lwood blue color towels which love Love Love. Which rugs would go well with these?
• Can’t find a Pinzon Blended Egyptian Cotton 6-Piece review with the answer to my question. What is the thread count
• Are these the same shade of blue as the Wedgewood 4 towel set? (the website image looks considerably darker for this 6 piece set).
• Are the bath towels xlarge?
• Where are they made?
• Did anybody else have trouble with these shedding so much the towels faded? Why is it that not one Pinzon Blended Egyptian Cotton 6-Piece review talks about this?
• What is the real GSM (grams per square meter) on these towels? Many asked, but no sure answers. Amazon staff, you're the distributors, do you know?
• Can you purchase these as seperates – 2 bth, 3 handtowels?
• Do you have bath mats that match?
• Have read every Pinzon Blended Egyptian Cotton 6-Piece review. Bought these, forgot them in the washer overnight about February or so and ever since, have an odor to them and never goes away, is there a way??
• Where are they made?
• Are these made in america
• Does this set have matching bathmats?
• Do they hold shape when washed/dried or do they shrink or twist at the decorative bands near the ends, like many towels do? Not one Pinzon Blended Egyptian Cotton 6-Piece review answers this question.
• Are there matching tub mats available? If so how much are they?
• Why isn't the stitching reinforced in the hems as most of my towels have come un-sewn since my purchase in February?
• Tags says it is cotton loops. What is the base? Is it Polyester?
• Help. Not one Pinzon Blended Egyptian Cotton 6-Piece review covers this: How nice would these be if air-dried, without a dryer?
• Is his really 100% cotton? Is it Egyptian cotton because I wouldn't dare taint my holy body by purchasing such a product with low quality cotton.
• The color grey is the same as gray?
• Is the Cocoa a lighter brown? Need a tad darker; hard to tell from the pics.
• Is the cranberry color deep/dark red (maroon like)? Or is it closer to the picture (bright red)? No luck getting this info from any Pinzon Blended Egyptian Cotton 6-Piece review.
• Does the towel absorb the water from your hair when you use this to wrap your hair after shower?
• Are they colorfast?
• Can these towels be washed in warm water rather than cold water?
• Can’t find a Pinzon Blended Egyptian Cotton 6-Piece review with the answer to my question. Can I order just the bath towels? I have the set just need extra bath towels.
• Is that towels 100 egyptian cotton
* * *
 QUESTION: WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE IN COLOR BETWEEN THE CREAM AND THE DRIFTWOOD?
• The ones I got are white. I just couldn’t say what the Driftwood looks like.
• Driftwood is not as pictured. It looks more sandy colored in the picture but actually has a yellowy hue to it. I had to return the towels. I think the quality of the towels is very good, especially for the price.
• Sorry, can’t help you out… I ordered the burgundy. I can tell you that the colors matched the examples shown on their page.
• Mine are blue so I don’t know
 QUESTION: IS THE PLUM COLOR MORE PURPLE OR MORE REDDISH?
• More purple. Very dark.
• NOT the shade you see here. Purple is definitely lighter in color, not as rich and full as you seen the picture. Returned ours after we saw them in person. They seem like great towels, but we received a different shade than shown here. They were still purple, but not the ‘plum’ I was thinking of.
• It’s a perfect blend of both, somewhere between both of them. I know that sounds abiguous, but it’s true. I would say they straddle the line.
 QUESTION: HAVE READ EVERY PINZON BLENDED EGYPTIAN COTTON 6-PIECE REVIEW. DOES THE COLOR BLEED?
• No, it doesn’t
• Not in the tan color I purchased. They just don’t dry you off.
• I washed my set as soon as I received it. I love it tho, even after washing the set, the color was still good. It’s nice, thick and plush!!
• I washed before first use no color bleed. They are soft feeling. Like them alot
• I did not have any color bleeding with the grey ones. I do not know about the other colors.
• Yes they do. Need to wash them as a set in cold water.
 QUESTION: IT SAYS &QUOT;BLENDED&QUOT; EGYPTIAN COTTON. DOES TAG SAY 100% EGYPTIAN COTTON OR 100% COTTON. AMAZON, WHAT IS IT BLENDED WITH?
• I actually returned them because they fell apart after the first wash. Complete garbage!
• Tag says 100% Cotton, Egyptian Cotton Loops.
• The towel is 100% cotton. The loops are 100% Egyptian cotton. That’s the info given on the tag. The two cottons are blended – the distinction is being made between regular and Egyptian cottons. Hope that helped!
 QUESTION: I MADE A MISTAKE AND ORDERED A 4 PACK OF BATH TOWELS. NOW I NEED MATCHING HAND AND WASH CLOTHS. I CAN&#39;T FIND THEM ON THE SITE. CAN SOMEONE HELP PL.
• On Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Pinzon-Organic-Cotton-Blended-Towels/dp/B072KWVK9T/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1522530303&sr=1-2-spons&keywords=Pinzon%2BBlended%2BEgyptian%2BCotton%2Bhand%2Btowels&th=1
• Can you return them? Anytime I have made an order mistake prior Amazon takes them back.
 QUESTION: DOES THIS SET OF TOWELS REQUIRE AN INITIAL WASHING IN JUST WATER WITH A CUP OR TWO OF WHITE VINEGAR? MOST NEW TOWELS DO, TO BREAK THE CHEMICALS.
• Gosh, I don’t know. I just washed them in cold water. They come out beautifully.
• That is possible, but I have purchased other towels at target and bed bath and beyond and they never shed the way these do.
• I did not wash them in vinegar. I used my plant based detergent and softener. It was perfect. Fluffy and fresh.
 QUESTION: ARE THE BIG TOWELS BATH SHEET SIZE OR REGULAR SIZE? NOT ONE PINZON BLENDED EGYPTIAN COTTON 6-PIECE REVIEW ANSWERS THIS QUESTION.
• Regular towel size ,deffintely not a skimpy size. We will be ordering these again in the future. Great value and great quality.
• Regular size .
• Kalen, didn’t mean that to sound rude, which I think it did. It really shouldn’t matter, though, which size of any towel. Just not acceptable that Amazon would promote (?)/ sell such poor quality.
• Regular. Does that even matter? Thanks for contacting me anyway!
 QUESTION: CAN I BUY JUST WASH CLOTHS AND BATH TOWELS.
• I am not sure. You will need to check on what is offered. The quality I found to be ok.
• No I can buy face towels
• Hi,If you can not,then do what i did buy a couple of sets. You will some day need new face towels, ALL THE PINZON SETS ARE A GREAT VALUE,,,AND ARE REALLY A GREAT PRODUCT. I also bought two sets for my wife and she loves them. That makes everyone happy… UNLESS THEY ARE FROM THE WEST COAST, JACKC
 QUESTION: HOW CAN O KNOW IT&#39;S EGYPTIAN COTTON? DOES IT HAS MANY LINTS? AND DOES IT THICK?
• I found this towel set to be of great quality and the wife loved them upon opening as a gift for Christmas and liked Them very much and loved the quality of Them as well they are soft and well sewn And thick as well. Thank you
• I’m not sure if it’s Egyptian cotton, but the towels do not have much lint and leave no fluff on wet skin. The towels are quite thick and plush.
 QUESTION: DO YOU SELL THEM AS A SET OR INDIVIDUALLY?
• These towels comes as a doudle set of wash, hand, and Bath. They are a great buy. They are soft and wash well. I have washed mine 3 times and they still feel the same.
• Mine came as a set, just as shown in the picture – 2 bath, 2 hand and 2 face.
• They are a set Mel. Honestly if you’re looking for shop rags by these. If you’re looking for bath towels, keep shopping. JG
• A set
 QUESTION: HELP. NOT ONE PINZON BLENDED EGYPTIAN COTTON 6-PIECE REVIEW COVERS THIS: READING THE LABEL IT LOOKS LIKE ONLY TH LOOPS ARE 100% EGYPTIAN COTTON… 🙁 AM I RIGHT?
• It reads 100% egyptian cotton loops and 100% cotton
• I wouldn’t recommend buying these towels all of mine are falling apart after only a couple of months!!
• Yes, the whole thing is 100% cotton, but only the loops (the part that determines the texture) are Egyptian cotton. It makes it soft, durable, and reasonably priced.
 QUESTION: THE MOSS COLOR LOOKS BROWN ON MY SCREEN. IS THAT AN ACCURATE DESCRIPTION?
• I purchased the Moss. Its more like a deep olive….definitely isnt brown. I think “moss” is an apt colour description
• It is really Moss on my screen. The description is accurate,
• I purchased Driftwood and Wedgewood towel sets. However, the Moss seems to be a greenish gray color on my computer. Hope that helps.
• It is =)
 QUESTION: CAN THESE TOWELS BE BLEACHED?
• I would imagine so. Mine are blue, therefore I haven’t needed to bleach them.
• I bought these towels in Brown. They seemed thick enough consideration the price.
• White ones – Yes, the colored towels I would recommend color safe bleach
• 1 would say no as they are not white, I never bleach colored towels, mine are beige but if you can buy white I’m sure they can be
 QUESTION: ARE THE TOWELS A BEIGE/TAN SORT OF COLOR? THAT&#39;S WHAT THE PICTURE OF THE &QUOT;DRIFTWOOD&QUOT; COLOR LOOKS LIKE TO ME AND I WOULD APPRECIATE CONFIRMATION.
• I bought the darker chocolate colored towels an they are the exact same color as the pictures
• I bought the darker chocolate colored towels an they are the exact same color as the pictures
• I did not get that color. Sorry I can’t help. Robin
 QUESTION: DO THESE TOWELS DRY YOU OFF WELL? DO THEY LEAVE LINT ON YOU AFTER DRYING OFF WITH THEM? NO LUCK GETTING THIS INFO FROM ANY PINZON BLENDED EGYPTIAN COTTON 6-PIECE REVIEW.
• They dry just fine, but yes they tend to leave behind a bit of lint.
• They do not leave lint, they are nice towels, very absorbent.
• They were gift.
• In the few months the y do lieave lint on you but after wash & wear they absorb just fine. I actually like them very much.
 QUESTION: ARE THEY GOOD QUALITY AND SOFT
• I have used them and washed them twice – they are super soft, and beautiful quality. I keep them in my guest bathroom, but had to use them myself a couple of times because they’re giant and soft!
• I purchased them for a new home so I have not used them yet but they seem very nice. I believe I will be happy with them thy are soft.
 QUESTION: IS THE MANUFACTURER&#39;S TAG ON THE WASHCLOTHS A LOOP SO THAT THE WASHCLOTHS CAN BE HANGED FROM A HOOK?
• YES IT IS AND ABOUT AN INCH WIDE.
• No its not, sadly.
• Yes. The manufacturers tag is sewn into the washcloth creating a loop that can be hung on a hook. There are no loops sewn into the washcloths.
• Sorry for being late. Yes the manufacture’s tag.
 QUESTION: I BOUGHT THE WEDGE LWOOD BLUE COLOR TOWELS WHICH LOVE LOVE LOVE. WHICH RUGS WOULD GO WELL WITH THESE?
• How about the Luxery Hotel & Spa Turkish Cotton Bath Mat in Wedgewood – with Doby Border. Or there is the
• I wish I knew. lol I bought these because of the color and the quality of the cotton. In fact I have two other sets from Pinzon.
 QUESTION: CAN’T FIND A PINZON BLENDED EGYPTIAN COTTON 6-PIECE REVIEW WITH THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION. WHAT IS THE THREAD COUNT
• I do not know what a thread count mean but even my husband loved it n he compares it with other brands he recent purchased from khols n he decided to use mine instead..
• I have no idea. This is not bed sheets. The towels are great after washing them one time. They did leave a lot of lint in the dryer the first time.
 QUESTION: ARE THESE THE SAME SHADE OF BLUE AS THE WEDGEWOOD 4 TOWEL SET? (THE WEBSITE IMAGE LOOKS CONSIDERABLY DARKER FOR THIS 6 PIECE SET).
• Yes. They are beautiful, good quality towels and the color is wedgewood.
• I got the brown so I don’t know but was disappointed with the decline in quality.
• Sorry, I did not purchase this color.
 QUESTION: ARE THE BATH TOWELS XLARGE?
• Do not buy it. Mine turned discolored within 3 weeks looking like rubbish floor mop. Avoid this seller to save yourself some money. You can check my review with result image as this site doesn’t allow to upload images here, on answer part. So disappointed.
• They are large, but ot extra large.
 QUESTION: WHERE ARE THEY MADE?
• The label says Made in Pakistan; and, distributed by Amazon for Pinzon
• Made in Pakistan-100% Egyptian cotton
• Pakistan-100% Egyptian cotton
• Pakistan. I should buy USA products.
• Pakistan1 The seller should not be allowed to sell on Amazon that had been a trusted name for me untill now.
 QUESTION: DID ANYBODY ELSE HAVE TROUBLE WITH THESE SHEDDING SO MUCH THE TOWELS FADED? WHY IS IT THAT NOT ONE PINZON BLENDED EGYPTIAN COTTON 6-PIECE REVIEW TALKS ABOUT THIS?
• They did shed but I have not noticed that they faded
• No, I had initial shedding the first two washes. No more shedding. I have not noticed any fading in the gray set I purchased.
• I purchased a gray set and they have faded badly.
 QUESTION: WHAT IS THE REAL GSM (GRAMS PER SQUARE METER) ON THESE TOWELS? MANY ASKED, BUT NO SURE ANSWERS. AMAZON STAFF, YOU&#39;RE THE DISTRIBUTORS, DO YOU KNOW?
• I’m not sure but the towels are really thick and soft.
• The GSM is 600, medium thickness. Which for the price, you really won’t find higher GSM under $40.
 QUESTION: CAN YOU PURCHASE THESE AS SEPERATES – 2 BTH, 3 HANDTOWELS?
• Penny’s still sell individual towels and hand towels and wash cloths but not the pinzon. Most places sell in sets , Amazon does sell hand towels only and wash cloths only but more than one at a time.
• No they sell them as a set as shown.
 QUESTION: DO YOU HAVE BATH MATS THAT MATCH?
• No i got them for my daughter
• No, I have other bath mats, & no need to replace them.
• No I have not purchased bath mats as of yet. I have 3 sets of towels in 3 different colors.
• I purchased a separate set of bath mats from a different vendor in neutral tones
 QUESTION: HAVE READ EVERY PINZON BLENDED EGYPTIAN COTTON 6-PIECE REVIEW. BOUGHT THESE, FORGOT THEM IN THE WASHER OVERNIGHT ABOUT FEBRUARY OR SO AND EVER SINCE, HAVE AN ODOR TO THEM AND NEVER GOES AWAY, IS THERE A WAY??
• Wash once with just vinger then another time with just baking soda
• Soak the towels in vinegar then throw in washer. Use a cup of baking soda for 2nd round
 QUESTION: WHERE ARE THEY MADE?
• Pakistan. Sorry I looked at wrong set
• They are made in Pakistan and distributed by a company in Seattle Washington.
• Not really sure but please stay away from product
• Pakistan According to label
• By: Better Homes and Gardens Made in: China
• Label states Pakistan.
 QUESTION: ARE THESE MADE IN AMERICA
• No. According to label they are made in Pakistan.
• 100 % Egyptian Cotton Loops made in Pakistan.
• Sorry, it’s made in Pakistan. If it makes you feel better its distributed by a factory in Washington State.
• The label says ‘made in pakistan’
• Sorry, have no idea
 QUESTION: DOES THIS SET HAVE MATCHING BATHMATS?
• I’m not sure..
• Sorry, I don’t remember, you’ll have to refer to their product listings.
• Not in this set. Two each of bath, hand, and washcloth. Matching bath mat might be available as separate purchase.
• I didn’t order any, so I don’t know.
 QUESTION: DO THEY HOLD SHAPE WHEN WASHED/DRIED OR DO THEY SHRINK OR TWIST AT THE DECORATIVE BANDS NEAR THE ENDS, LIKE MANY TOWELS DO? NOT ONE PINZON BLENDED EGYPTIAN COTTON 6-PIECE REVIEW ANSWERS THIS QUESTION.
• They hold shape ok. But I have only used these a few times as guest towels. I do not reccoment these at all.
• WE LOVED THEM SO MUCH ….ORDERED MORE!!!
 QUESTION: ARE THERE MATCHING TUB MATS AVAILABLE? IF SO HOW MUCH ARE THEY?
• There are matching memory tub mats available. In different colors. I paid $24. for mine the color was cocoa. They have other colors to match the towels.
• There are, but you can search for them as well as me. 🙂
 QUESTION: WHY ISN&#39;T THE STITCHING REINFORCED IN THE HEMS AS MOST OF MY TOWELS HAVE COME UN-SEWN SINCE MY PURCHASE IN FEBRUARY?
• I did not make these towels, therefore I would have no idea.
• I do not know. Mine are in the guest bath so not used as much.
• Haven’t had that problem. Idk
 QUESTION: TAGS SAYS IT IS COTTON LOOPS. WHAT IS THE BASE? IS IT POLYESTER?
• Hi, I bought these towels in white and according to the tag on the towels, they are 100% Egyptian cotton loop and 100% cotton nothing else! Take care, Andrea
• I believe that is all cotton. Very good quality.
 QUESTION: HELP. NOT ONE PINZON BLENDED EGYPTIAN COTTON 6-PIECE REVIEW COVERS THIS: HOW NICE WOULD THESE BE IF AIR-DRIED, WITHOUT A DRYER?
• I wouldnt recommend buying these towels, they start falling appart after a few washes and we air dried them all them time.
• I would say very nice. Towels have a lot of lint.
• They would be nice and fine
 QUESTION: IS HIS REALLY 100% COTTON? IS IT EGYPTIAN COTTON BECAUSE I WOULDN&#39;T DARE TAINT MY HOLY BODY BY PURCHASING SUCH A PRODUCT WITH LOW QUALITY COTTON.
• Yes they are 100% cotton and I love them so soft and big dry off really good. Hope this helps you Shaw!!
 QUESTION: THE COLOR GREY IS THE SAME AS GRAY?
• I’m pretty sure it is just a spelling difference for the same color. I got the cream or ivory set and I think they are really great towels.
• Yes…grey can be spelled either way…
 QUESTION: IS THE COCOA A LIGHTER BROWN? NEED A TAD DARKER; HARD TO TELL FROM THE PICS.
• I had ordered “cream” which is exactly as shown in the picture.
• Sorry, I bought the green ones, not brown, so I have no idea.
 QUESTION: IS THE CRANBERRY COLOR DEEP/DARK RED (MAROON LIKE)? OR IS IT CLOSER TO THE PICTURE (BRIGHT RED)? NO LUCK GETTING THIS INFO FROM ANY PINZON BLENDED EGYPTIAN COTTON 6-PIECE REVIEW.
• It’s deep/dark red.
• I bought the green, but I wouldn’t reccomend these towels for rags
 QUESTION: DOES THE TOWEL ABSORB THE WATER FROM YOUR HAIR WHEN YOU USE THIS TO WRAP YOUR HAIR AFTER SHOWER?
• Yes and the color does not fade
• Yes , they very absorbant
 QUESTION: ARE THEY COLORFAST?
• I have the Wedgewood blue, and the color has never run on anything I have washed them with, they are great towels!
 QUESTION: CAN THESE TOWELS BE WASHED IN WARM WATER RATHER THAN COLD WATER?
• This is a gift for someone so i do not know if they can be washed in warm water
 QUESTION: CAN’T FIND A PINZON BLENDED EGYPTIAN COTTON 6-PIECE REVIEW WITH THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION. CAN I ORDER JUST THE BATH TOWELS? I HAVE THE SET JUST NEED EXTRA BATH TOWELS.
• Yes extra bath towels
 QUESTION: IS THAT TOWELS 100 EGYPTIAN COTTON
• Love it they are very nice
• Yes. And good price too.
QUESTION: WHO HAS THE LOWEST PRICE?
• Amazon. The ASIN number is B002S52ZDU
Click here: [http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002S52ZDU](http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002S52ZDU/?tag=team-dig-20)