A Pinzon Blended Egyptian Cotton 6-Piece Review Won’t Answer These 70 Questions – Part 1 of 2
★★★★★ A Pinzon Blended Egyptian Cotton 6-Piece review will not answer these 26 questions. Get the truth from people who own a Pinzon Blended Egyptian Cotton 6-Piece, including the fact that it won’t…
This report about the Pinzon Blended Egyptian Cotton 6-Piece answers these questions
• Are these towels 100% Egyptian cotton, and nothing else? The description makes it seem like no Why is it that not one Pinzon Blended Egyptian Cotton 6-Piece review talks about this?
• Do the towels shed?
• Are these good quality? How thick is the ply? Odd. I did not see it the ply amount in the description. Do they bleed (i.e. discolor)
• Can you bleach the white towels?
• Have read every Pinzon Blended Egyptian Cotton 6-Piece review. Are these towels durable? Do you think they would last me through four years of college?
• Do these towels dry fast after a shower. We need towels that don't stay wet all day.
• I got answer said Egyptian stitching, 100% cotton my questions if it made of 100% Egyptian cotton I am not talking about stitching
• Is the fraying and discoloration really a big problem for most people? And if so, is there another nice, non-costly set I should look at instead?
• How many washings did it take to get rid of the awful fuzz and lint? I'm tempted to drop these at our local animal shelter after my horid experience. Not one Pinzon Blended Egyptian Cotton 6-Piece review answers this question.
• Are they truly absorbent? Some towels feel really nice but don't suck up the wet they just push it around. Makes them a waste of precious money, in
• Are these standard size or large spa size
• Is the quality better now? I bought these years ago and the pill was coming out on the first wash and they were fraying. Amazon refunded me.
• Help. Not one Pinzon Blended Egyptian Cotton 6-Piece review covers this: Are these towels as heavy and adsorbent as stated? Thank you!
• What is the GSM on these towels
• Hi, Are these as deep of a red as they look, the cranberry red?
• Do they ever stop shedding? I just got the grey and they looked beautiful! I washed them 3 times before using and they still look pilly.
• Can I order these bath towels/hand towels/wash cloths separately/? No luck getting this info from any Pinzon Blended Egyptian Cotton 6-Piece review.
• Will they dry you off good???
• What is the GSM number for these towels?
• Are these made of 100% Egyptian cotton, or is it a blend of Egyptian cotton and something else?
• Can’t find a Pinzon Blended Egyptian Cotton 6-Piece review with the answer to my question. What is the weight of these towels?
• Are these 1 ply or 2 Ply?
• Are they color fast?
• How could these towels be egyptian cotton made in egypt in the description, when the towel tag itself states made in pakistan? which one is the truth?
• Does the dobby border shrink causing the towel to pucker at the border? Why is it that not one Pinzon Blended Egyptian Cotton 6-Piece review talks about this?
• Did the doby ( the fancy band) shrink more than the towels so that the towel fabric puckers around it? Thank you.
* * *
 QUESTION: ARE THESE TOWELS 100% EGYPTIAN COTTON, AND NOTHING ELSE? THE DESCRIPTION MAKES IT SEEM LIKE NO WHY IS IT THAT NOT ONE PINZON BLENDED EGYPTIAN COTTON 6-PIECE REVIEW TALKS ABOUT THIS?
• NO! Somewhere along the line, Pinzon (Amazon) did a bait-and-switch. They added the work “Blended” to the description. Their version of Blended is 30% Egyptian Cotton, and 70% of whatever other type of cotton they decide to throw in. I just bought a set of these towels and the label clearly states (on all of them), 70% Cotton, 30% Egyptian LOOPS….Whatever “Loops” are. I had a similar issue with The Superior 900 GSM Luxury Towels. At one time the were billed as 100% Egyptian. I bought 2 sets. When they arrived, there was no mention of Egyptian Cotton on any of the material or labels. I called the manufacturer and they said they were 100% cotton. I asked what type of cotton….They said, “Cotton”. Unfortunately, I has washed one set, but sent the other back. BTW, the Superior Towel Set is big and heavy, but th at’s about it. The towels do not dry completely in a 24 hour period (I live in AZ, so humidity isn’t a problem) and they aren’t that absorbent Definitely a waste of $65.
• I’m not absolutely sure. the tag says “100% cotton, egyptian cotton loops”. i do Know the towels feel like egyptian cotton and are very absornbent and soft. i had concerns myself before buying because of some comments about fraying but i really think that is due to human error in washing and drying the towels. we have washed them twice and dried them on tumble dry low and still like new.
• Almost cotton, but I do not know if it comes from an Egyptian
 QUESTION: DO THE TOWELS SHED?
• When in the dryer there was lot of lint but using them is nice. They are spool soft
• I used one without washing it and it did shed, however, I washed all the other ones in cold water, before using them and they did not shed at all. Their 1st trip in the dryer was FULL of lint though. They are very good quality towels – thick and fluffy, but I would suggest washing and drying them before use.
• They shed for a while, but after a few washes they are fine.
• I did not have any shedding, and I washed in warm water. I wash the towels in the regular towel cycle, although I believe for the first use I dried on the permanent press cycle (had to run twice). I washed the towels before use.
• Yes, I ordered the brown set so it’s very noticeable
• I ordered one set washed and then used don’t see any shedding. Then liked them so ordered another set washed and don’t see any shedding.
• Mine never have, even when they were brand new. Sounds like that’s a problem for other customers, but my plum colored ones never did.
• Yes was and dry them, my blue ones bled and shredded. After three cycles they are holding steady.
• I also washed in cold water
• I had an awful shedding problem with the towels. Had to clean lint trap four times while drying one towel and two washcloths. Even after drying, LOTS of lint remained on towels. And of course they shed all over two items I had in the washer with them. I threw out the whole set of towels.
 QUESTION: ARE THESE GOOD QUALITY? HOW THICK IS THE PLY? ODD. I DID NOT SEE IT THE PLY AMOUNT IN THE DESCRIPTION. DO THEY BLEED (I.E. DISCOLOR)
• As I mentioned in my review, the towels are very nice and they don’t bleed at all. I purchased the cranberry. People were complaining about shedding but all towels will shed until they are washed. It only took one washing to stop it. As far as ply goes, I don’t know what it is, but they are nice and thick in my estimation. They are not high end resort thickness, but they feel substantial and not flimsy or cheap at all. I would buy them again and again. I hope this helps.
• Yes, good quality. I don’t know how thick the ply is? They are a gift all wrapped up I cannot read the tags, did not wash.
• I am impressed with the quality and no, they don’t bleed once they’ve been washed.
• Best towels I ever bought. Have washed several times and have noticed no bleeding at all. I love them!
• Good quality, large bath towels. The thickness is exactly what what I like, not too thick but not thin either. I do not know if they bleed. I washed them by themselves. There was very little lint in the lint trap after drying them in a dryer. I am very pleased with my purchase
• They only bled a little on first wash..good quality..1500 thread count i am pretty sure..i don’t have packaging any more
• Yes !! good quality .. very thick and soft! dont know how thick the ply is either..No it dont bleed at all! 🙂
 QUESTION: CAN YOU BLEACH THE WHITE TOWELS?
• I have owned for a year – have used chlorine bleach, color safe bleach (Clorox 2) and oxyclean and let soak in all three. Does a good job. I am ready to replace the white now though since are getting slightly dingy and not as white as they were. Towels are still in great condition other than that.
• I have found out that you should never use bleach on cotton towels. Also, do not use fabric softener or dryer sheets since they have a type of ‘oil’ that leaves a residue on your laundry, thus making things feel ‘soft’. The only thing I use for the rinse cycle is white vinegar. It makes your clothes soft, takes away odors, no static, (unless you leave them in the dryer too long), and it doesn’t ruin your towels or other laundry. Bleaching actually breaks down the fibers of your garments. My towels are never bleached and they are still beautifully white. Hope this helps.
• I don’t know, but we used a little bleach with the beige colored ones, an 1/8 or 1/4 of a cup in the load, and it didn’t seem to affect them badly…best anwser I can give, sorry, not 100% sure. We are still very happy with the towels….
• Well I am going to say yes, specially if its white.
• You can always buy some color safe bleach if you are worried. However, with white, it doesn’t change anything, whatever type of bleach you use works.
• I don’t know as I am not using chlorine bleach.
 QUESTION: HAVE READ EVERY PINZON BLENDED EGYPTIAN COTTON 6-PIECE REVIEW. ARE THESE TOWELS DURABLE? DO YOU THINK THEY WOULD LAST ME THROUGH FOUR YEARS OF COLLEGE?
• Our towels began to unravel in the first wash. I doubt they would make it a year with regular washing and drying.
• Probably they would last 4 years.
• We love the towels but cannot speak to four years of use. They seem durable and feel good. They are attractive and plush.
• This is my second set of these towels. The first set are still serviceable and are over 4 years old.
• In my oppinion, I’d have to say “no “. I know how expensive bath towels CA be and in this case, you get what you spay for.They are very plush and attractive towels, however they do not hold up well with washing & drying. The seams came loose on both sides of these towels after the very first initial wash! I wish I had sent them back! Hope this helps and good luck with school!
• I love the way the towel set looks and feels. I chose the grey color for an en-suite bath to match the bedding. I just wanted to have some additional towel sets & bedding on hand, and have not used them yet, so I don’t know how they will hold up during washing & drying. I can say they look very nice. Good Luck, and all the best to you in school!
• The threads start coming loose after one wash… so probably not
• The ends of my set came loose in less than a year of regular use. I would not recommend this towel for daily use.
 QUESTION: DO THESE TOWELS DRY FAST AFTER A SHOWER. WE NEED TOWELS THAT DON&#39;T STAY WET ALL DAY.
• Towels will still be dry after shower. Very decorative. Tough to wash. The shedding and the lint factor is annoying. I bought maroon, so I have maroon lint all over me after shower. I’ve had these towels for months and I constantly wash them hoping the lint will wash away. The wash cloths only lasted for a few washings, they shredded, had to throw them away. I use the hand towels for decoration, haven’t washed them very much. My advice for wet towels is dry them by spreading them out on the towel rack and leave bathroom door open so towels can air dry.
• Am I wrong or is this question about the towel drying faster after being used, not if it has the ability to dry a human faster.
• Somebody doesnt know how to wash towels ive had mine for over a year and they still look brand new
• Absolutely! I recommend
• Yes they do.
• No they don’t
• No they don’t. I love the look of the towels but they do not absorb water at all. I have never used a towel like this before that just glides over the water after taking a shower.
• I was living in a very damp climate and my towels would still be damp 24 hours after showering. I got linen towels. They absorb like crazy and dry in a flash. They are not fluffy or cheap but they will last for decades.
 QUESTION: I GOT ANSWER SAID EGYPTIAN STITCHING, 100% COTTON MY QUESTIONS IF IT MADE OF 100% EGYPTIAN COTTON I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT STITCHING
• The attached tag says “100% cotton Egyptian cotton loop.
• The label on my towels say 100% Cotton, Egyptian Cotton Loops which means it is all Egyptian Cotton. The following is from the Federal Trade Commission (FTC): Towels If both loops and ground of a towel are cotton, manufacturers may still want to distinguish between the fiber of the loops and the fiber of the ground, especially if the loops are made of a premium cotton like Pima. For example, a label saying “100% Cotton, 100% Pima Cotton Loops” or “100% Cotton, Pima Cotton Loops” is acceptable, assuming the statement is truthful. A label saying “100% Pima Cotton” or simply “Pima Cotton” would not be acceptable if only the loops were Pima and the ground was another kind of cotton. If the loops and the ground of a towel are not the same generic fiber, the label must take into account the fiber weight of each. https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/calling-it-cotton-labeling-advertising-cotton-products
 QUESTION: IS THE FRAYING AND DISCOLORATION REALLY A BIG PROBLEM FOR MOST PEOPLE? AND IF SO, IS THERE ANOTHER NICE, NON-COSTLY SET I SHOULD LOOK AT INSTEAD?
• No problems, wash the two purple bath towels twice a week and they are still purple and thick. Wash in a Maytag duet washer
• Mine have’t had any discoloration at all. But there is some fraying, not a ton or anything, at least for me. If it helps, I would say, for the price I paid for the set, it could be a whole lot worse of a set of towels. Would I order the set again….mmmm…..probably not. But they aren’t awful, just have to remember, you get what you pay for.
• I have not experienced excessive fraying with these towels; however, there is a lot of color loss in the dark colors. I prewash all my towels prior to use and even though I did so with navy blue color, it still bleeds coloir when I wring it out (washcloth) after use. Otherwise, I think these towels are great.
• No problem with discoloration with the green set. You can always wash them alone the first time before using them
• We have not had problems with fraying and discoloration, but set is relatively new to us.
 QUESTION: HOW MANY WASHINGS DID IT TAKE TO GET RID OF THE AWFUL FUZZ AND LINT? I&#39;M TEMPTED TO DROP THESE AT OUR LOCAL ANIMAL SHELTER AFTER MY HORID EXPERIENCE. NOT ONE PINZON BLENDED EGYPTIAN COTTON 6-PIECE REVIEW ANSWERS THIS QUESTION.
• I have not had any problems whatsoever with fuzz or lint associated with these towels. I am very pleased with my purchase I have experienced no problems at all… I have read and been asked before about this problem but it is not one I have experienced
• I had absolutely no problems with fuzz or lint of any kind. When I receive the item I washed it in Tide and cold water. I continued to wash item in Tide detergent and Cold War. I have never had any problem with this item.
• 2 washing and it was gone
• About 2 washings
• I didn’t even attempt to wash them. Was still debating on whether to send them back or not.
• I had absolutely no problems with fuzz or lint of any kind. When I receive the item I washed it in Tide and cold water. I continued to wash item in Tide detergent and Cold War. I have never had any problem with this item.
• It has been 5 washing’s now ad still the fuzz and the chemical smell just seem’s to get stronger with each washing
 QUESTION: ARE THEY TRULY ABSORBENT? SOME TOWELS FEEL REALLY NICE BUT DON&#39;T SUCK UP THE WET THEY JUST PUSH IT AROUND. MAKES THEM A WASTE OF PRECIOUS MONEY, IN
• They are not absorbent at all!!! I bought them in April (unfortunately). Besides pushing wet around, the cotton falls, making a mess on the bathroom, wash machine… I really do not recommend.
• Yes the are absorbent, I have bought two lots of these towels. If I was not happy I would not nave bought a second lot. Mind you they are very heavy, so if you intend to buy them for an elderly person I would not recommend it.
• Yes they are.
• They are not absorbent at all. That was my only negative about them was that they are not “thirsty”. They DO just push the water around – but big, thick and soft they are.
• I believe that they do the job. I’m satisfied with them. Hope this answer will help you.
• After a couple of washings, they seem to absorb pretty good.
• Yes, and a few washings do rid the “frizz” of new towels, we like them, have 6 sets now.
• Yes they are super absorbent. Best towels I have ever bought.
 QUESTION: ARE THESE STANDARD SIZE OR LARGE SPA SIZE
• I’m very tall and I wasn’t able to wrap myself in the biggest one! To me, these are standard size. Since I needed a very large one, I bought an additional one (same color). Look for this one here on Amazon: Utopia Towels Extra Large 100% Cotton Luxury Bath Sheet, Easy Care, Ringspun Cotton for Maximum Softness and Absorbency – Plum (35″ x 70″). Oh, and I’ve washed them 3-4 times now in hot water without problems! Hope this helps! 🙂
• They are the large spa size.
• Extremely oversized towels, definitely not bath towels. These towels also shed lint in the washer for the first ten or more washing. I personally was very dissatisfied with them. Hope that helps.
• There are three different sizes. They are all the standard sizes for their use. The large towel is used to dry yourself. The middle sized towel is used as a kitchen towel. The two small towels are a kitchen washcloth and a bathroom sized washcloth.
 QUESTION: IS THE QUALITY BETTER NOW? I BOUGHT THESE YEARS AGO AND THE PILL WAS COMING OUT ON THE FIRST WASH AND THEY WERE FRAYING. AMAZON REFUNDED ME.
• I have not had a problem with these towels we all love them and they are holding up really well with the kids.
• Did put through a wash no pilling. Not as plush as I’d like but ok
• No do not buy this not soft at all and fray easy very cheap
• I haven’t had that problem and they have been washed several times, and get abused by the whole family and still look beautiful. Hope that helped.
• I haven’t had them very long, but so far they don’t show any pillage or wear.
• I love them. I haven’t had an issue. In fact, I was a guest in someone’s home and admired them. They informed me that they were purchased on Amazon and I came home and ordered a set. A few weeks late, I order another set.
 QUESTION: HELP. NOT ONE PINZON BLENDED EGYPTIAN COTTON 6-PIECE REVIEW COVERS THIS: ARE THESE TOWELS AS HEAVY AND ADSORBENT AS STATED? THANK YOU!
• Yes the are very thick and dry a lot….really good…..
• No, they leave you wet. Then take forever to dry. Save your money.
• The set is 4.4 lbs/ 2.0 kg. The big one’s more than 1 lbs/500 gr. And not good adsorbent
• Yes they are really big and soft and absorbent. My only issue was the color that looked like a tan was actually a yellowish creamy color.
• Not so much – in both categories – don’t really like them
• Yes they are, I am very satisfied with them.
• Yes, they are very adsorbent.
• They are soft and plush, but I’ve washed mine at least half a dozen times, but they still don’t absorb water well. Will treating them with white vinegar make them as absorbent as they ought to be?
• These are my wife’s favorites due to their sopping up the water…
 QUESTION: WHAT IS THE GSM ON THESE TOWELS
• I actually do not know, but I think it’s 725.
• GSM is short for grams per square meter. All fabrics have a weight, and the standard measurement for the weight and quality of fabrics (including towels) is grams per square meter. This number refers to the density of the towel. High quality Turkish cotton towels are generally heavier and are more absorbent.
• I am not sure what GSM is tags on towels say 100% Egyptian Cotton Loops
• I’m sorry, I don’t know what GSM stands for. I asked one of my brothers who received this as a gift. He stated they were very nice towels. That may not be very helpful to you. Let me know what GSM stands for and perhaps I may be able to give you a better answer. Sorry, Karen.
• Sorry, I don’t know what GSM is.
 QUESTION: HI, ARE THESE AS DEEP OF A RED AS THEY LOOK, THE CRANBERRY RED?
• Yes even after you wash them, but they do bleed the first time around
• I bought the brown.They’re a nice rich color as shown on Amazon. Maybe the red is as shown, too. If you decide to buy them, I hope you like them.
• I ordered gray, and I ordered purple, both with deep rich colors, so I would assume that they would be cranberry red…..(in case no one answers question….mine were rich & deep in color)
• I therefore, suggest you purchase the Fieldcrest brand! Deirdre;-)
• No Carol. My towels are a white set, & a light blue set! Problem with, (too much lint) in dryer after each wash still!!! Fieldcrest, similiar do NOT have the same annoying problem! Deirdre.
 QUESTION: DO THEY EVER STOP SHEDDING? I JUST GOT THE GREY AND THEY LOOKED BEAUTIFUL! I WASHED THEM 3 TIMES BEFORE USING AND THEY STILL LOOK PILLY.
• They shedded once after washing them the first time and I have not had a problem since. I have had mine for over a year and still in perfect condition.
• This is my second purchase of these towels. I love them! They are still beautiful and fluffy after a year of using them. Mine Left a lot of lint for a while when I dried them. I’ve washed them several times I get lots less lint but they are still soft – no shedding. I always use dryer sheets and softener in my wash. Hope that helps.
• I didn’t notice that they shred while washing. So far, I’ve washed mine twice and they look fine.
 QUESTION: CAN I ORDER THESE BATH TOWELS/HAND TOWELS/WASH CLOTHS SEPARATELY/? NO LUCK GETTING THIS INFO FROM ANY PINZON BLENDED EGYPTIAN COTTON 6-PIECE REVIEW.
• I’m not sure about that particular set of bath essentials, but the set I purchased, could have been purchased separately. It will definitely cost you more to purchase the items separately, then as a complete package unit though. I will say this about the sets that I purchased, and that is, “I Love Them”. After only 2 washes, there was absolutely no loose material getting on us when we used them to dry off, like some cheaper, poorer quality towels, hand towels, and wash clothes, and they are all very soft. I hope this helped.
• The only way I saw them they were all together I ordered them for my friends bridal shower
 QUESTION: WILL THEY DRY YOU OFF GOOD???
• The first time they were a bit stiff – but after a another washing, they are very thirsty. I have long, fine hair and the towels do a very good job of wicking away the residual moisture before I blow dry my hair. They are long enough to really dry off my lower back and across my shoulders. You are going to love them!!
• Yes it dry’s well and they’re soft
• They are able to dry you off well, it just takes a little longer to do it. They are quite soft and it seems like they don’t soak the water up immediately, it takes a little bit longer than my other towels.
• Yeah. It is just like a normal towel.
• Yes good to great set of towels.
 QUESTION: WHAT IS THE GSM NUMBER FOR THESE TOWELS?
• I’m not sure what GSM means. Can you be clearer on the question please?
• Believe they are 900 GMS
• GSM stands for grams per square meter. The higher the number, the softer and more absorbent. The same is true for the lower the number; quicker to dry, but may not be as soft or as absorbent. Hope this helps.
• I don’t know the GSM, but they are not a light weight towel and dry you off nicely. They also seem to dry well when washed.
• Good question for the seller since it’s not in the description. I would guess between 600 – 700. Higher than that would increase the price of the towels, of course.
 QUESTION: ARE THESE MADE OF 100% EGYPTIAN COTTON, OR IS IT A BLEND OF EGYPTIAN COTTON AND SOMETHING ELSE?
• MY LABELS SAY 100% COTTON AND MADE IN PAKISTAN
• Yes, the tag says 100% Egyptian cotton
• The tag say7s 100%
• I just checked the tag and it states 100% Egyptian cotton. These are beautiful towels and ultra soft.
• I am not sure, I only know they are thinner than normal and they shed a lot of lint.
• Label states the are 100%. Very nice, full size towels. I have noticed an abundance of lint from the dryer when I have dried the towels, don’t know what that signifies!
• That is what the tag says. Good towels.
• Cotton 100 percent
 QUESTION: CAN’T FIND A PINZON BLENDED EGYPTIAN COTTON 6-PIECE REVIEW WITH THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION. WHAT IS THE WEIGHT OF THESE TOWELS?
• I am not sure if I am answering this correctly but they are very absorbent and not a thin towel. The weave of the fabric is nice and tight.
• They are 100% Egyptian cotton 725 gram weight. I also bought the cotton 550 gram weight towels and they are definitely lighter/thinner. (I had the most difficult time trying to find this basic info when I was looking at the different towels too!! I just happened to glance at the heading on my browser page at one point, and there it was….go figure. You’d think Amazon would include a basic fact like this.)
• About 4 pounds,total
 QUESTION: ARE THESE 1 PLY OR 2 PLY?
• They certainly feel like 2 ply, but that might be a question for Amazon, since it is their own brand. I do plan on purchasing a couple sets for myself, and I currently have DKNY, and Macy’s Charter Club brand which I would match them against easily.
• I agree with the other answers. They are thicker and a bit softer (maybe after I washed them), than regular hotel towels or some thinner, cheap towels.
• I gave them as a gift ……they seemed to be fairly thick not thin like some towels.
• Emm. I have no idea about ply but thicker than towels in 4-5 star hotel.
 QUESTION: ARE THEY COLOR FAST?
• Yes…they just yellow and I was expecting cream.
• Yes, I have the light green ones and they are color fast, However one of the small hand towels, wasnt sewn correctly on the side and frayed. As a whole the towels are well worth the money.
• So far they are holding their color. However, they have only been washed a couple of times.
• They do start to fade after several washes. I tend to use vinegar instead of fabric softener. This has helped to main their colot for the most part. I do love these towels. They are big and soft. Just wash them prior to use…..
 QUESTION: HOW COULD THESE TOWELS BE EGYPTIAN COTTON MADE IN EGYPT IN THE DESCRIPTION, WHEN THE TOWEL TAG ITSELF STATES MADE IN PAKISTAN? WHICH ONE IS THE TRUTH?
• I believe that the cotton is an Egyptian cotton, a very specialized “superior” cotton. They are grown from a different cotton plant. The fibers are extra long and are stronger since there are fewer threads. Worth every bit you pay, IF you can afford them. Enjoy
• Http://www.valerianne.com/dc/productedu-egypt-cotton.html That link explains in a very long winded form, the cotton may come from Egypt and be assembled elsewhere.
 QUESTION: DOES THE DOBBY BORDER SHRINK CAUSING THE TOWEL TO PUCKER AT THE BORDER? WHY IS IT THAT NOT ONE PINZON BLENDED EGYPTIAN COTTON 6-PIECE REVIEW TALKS ABOUT THIS?
• No. I’ve washed them in hot water, normal cycle, a dozen times already and they still look new.
• Mine hasn’t yet, still flat and “smooth”.
• The border does not shrink. But I’ve just got my towel so I don’t know whether the border would shrink after washing or drying
• The border on our towel does not shrink . we have our towels for six months
• The sets that I ordered didn’t look any different after washing and drying. Still look like the day they arrived.
 QUESTION: DID THE DOBY ( THE FANCY BAND) SHRINK MORE THAN THE TOWELS SO THAT THE TOWEL FABRIC PUCKERS AROUND IT? THANK YOU.
• Not very much – I washed 3 times in cold water to remove lint
• I really only used one yet, but i do like the feel of material, they r neatly together, i bought some from TARGET A FEW MONTHS and they started shredding, Egypt material is known to be good,
• No pucker here
• Not on mine. I have only washed them once so far and they had pulls and lint falling out all over the place though. I would not recommend these towels!
QUESTION: WHO HAS THE LOWEST PRICE?
• Amazon. The ASIN number is B002S52ZDU
Click here: [http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002S52ZDU](http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002S52ZDU/?tag=team-dig-20)