A Pinzon 500-Thread-Count Pima Cotton Sateen Review Won’t Answer These 5 Questions
★★★★★ A Pinzon 500-Thread-Count Pima Cotton Sateen review will not answer these 5 questions. Get the truth from people who own a Pinzon 500-Thread-Count Pima Cotton Sateen, including the fact that it won’t…
This report about the Pinzon 500-Thread-Count Pima Cotton Sateen answers these questions
Are these cases zippered? (#answer1) 
My husband loves his memory foam pillow, and I am allergic to memory foam. What sort of pillow covering would you suggest to encase his pillow? (#answer2) 
Do these actually fit a standard size pillow? (#answer3) 
Where are these made? (#answer4) 
Do the standard pillow cases have the extra fabric flap that covers the open end of the pillowcase? (#answer5)
 QUESTION: ARE THESE CASES ZIPPERED?
• No. They are not.
 QUESTION: MY HUSBAND LOVES HIS MEMORY FOAM PILLOW, AND I AM ALLERGIC TO MEMORY FOAM. WHAT SORT OF PILLOW COVERING WOULD YOU SUGGEST TO ENCASE HIS PILLOW?
• You should ask a doctor, that question really falls under that special field… These are 100% cotton pillowcases, though, and, when I fold them–they really balloon-up, such as, they have a tight seal to the air inside/outside them. I have always noticed that, they are really a bit difficult to fold, because they balloon up, until I let the air out of them! I really like them, they’re smooth, and soft. I can’t tell you if they’ll help your allergy, but hopefully this helps answer your question!
• I think pillow protectors should do the job. You’ll have to find the right size for your pillows. https://www.amazon.com/Protectors-Hypoallergenic-Anti-Microbial-Home-Fashion/dp/B00H2QGJ5A/ref=sr_1_1?s=bedbath&ie=UTF8&qid=1472314978&sr=1-1&keywords=pillow+protector
• These will last forever and they are big enough so you don’t have to squeeze back and forth to get the king size pillow inside the king case.
 QUESTION: DO THESE ACTUALLY FIT A STANDARD SIZE PILLOW?
• Yes it fits perfectly
• These were much too big for my pillows; however, my “standard” pillows may be on the smaller/older side
• Yes they do & fit very good
• Yes, the cases fit standard size pillows. I’ve had this set for a few months and am very pleased with the quality.
• I have two standard size pillows and these pillow cases are standard/queen so my pillows are engulfed by the oversize pillowcase. My pillows miss the support of a real standard size pillowcase. These pillow cases are Pima cotton which softens and becomes wrinkle free over time. My pillow cases are not softer and still wrinkled after five months of use.
• It was actually small for my standard pillows. The quality was not as good as I expected. It stayed really creased & rumpled after washing.
• Seems to fit mine fine
• Fits my standard sized pillows perfectly. (ultra plush pillows with memory foam layer between quilted down) Superb quality cases for ridiculously low price, withstands daily washing with ease. fyi – avoid creases & wrinkles by removing from dryer asap and smoothing case on flat surface before folding or inserting pillow.
 QUESTION: WHERE ARE THESE MADE?
• China. I was hesitant to buy, but when they arrived my concerns were eliminated. I bought a second set and they’re very nice. A quarter of the price I paid for similar quality sheets from Italy.
• The ones I got are made in China.
 QUESTION: DO THE STANDARD PILLOW CASES HAVE THE EXTRA FABRIC FLAP THAT COVERS THE OPEN END OF THE PILLOWCASE?
• No they do not. 🙂
• I’m not exactly sure what you mean, but they are normal pillowcases where the pillow just slides in.
• There isn’t a flap but plenty of fabric that does cover the open end
• No, they are open at the end like normal pillowcases.
• Yes they do
QUESTION: WHO HAS THE LOWEST PRICE?
Click here: Amazon. The ASIN number is B00CL5TONG http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CL5TONG (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CL5TONG/?tag=team-dig-20)