A Pinzon 160 Gram Plaid Flannel Review Won’t Answer These 27 Questions
★★★★★ A Pinzon 160 Gram Plaid Flannel review will not answer these 27 questions. Get the truth from people who own a Pinzon 160 Gram Plaid Flannel, including the fact that it won’t…
This report about the Pinzon 160 Gram Plaid Flannel answers these questions
 Is there a way to order just the fitted sheet?
 How deep are the king size fitted flannel sheets?
 Do these sheets have elastic all around the fitted sheet?
 Is there a comforter to match
 Do these sheets cpme with pilloow cases included?
 How do these compare to the 190 gram ones offered by Pinzon?… do they hold up after washing or do they get “thin”?
 Does this come with pillow cases
 Is velvet flannel only good for winter warmth or is it breathable, good for summer as well?
 Do they shed?
 Are these yarn dyed, or sheet dyed? In other words, does the design show equally one just one side of the sheet, or both sides?
 Blackwatch pattern picture shows blue with black lines. Is main color of these blue or black? Thanks.Alan
 Can I buy additional pillowcases
 Is the pattern on these sheets printed on both sides?
 Would these make good summer sheets? My boyfriend will only sleep on flannel or fleece sheets…
 What is the thread count?
 Do they have a zipper?
 Does this come with pillow cases
 Is the flannel check printed or woven?
 Can I use these flannel sheets on a queen waterbed?
 Is nice and warm or on the lighter side?
 Are the fitted sheets for deep pocket? How many inches of mattress does it fit?
 What is the depth?
 Those who bought the Red Buffalo Check sheet set….is it black or navy blue?
 Do these pill up?
 Are these resistant to benzoyl peroxide soaps etc?
 Is the stripe in the blackwatch plaid white? Or cream? Thank you!
 Where can I get the shams
* * *
 QUESTION: IS THERE A WAY TO ORDER JUST THE FITTED SHEET?
• I have no idea
• I don’t know but this set is really worth it. Ultra soft , not hot, sleep in these sheets year round. Deep pockets on fitted sheet, colors don’t fade in laundry
• It’s sold for a set, fitted and flannel sheet plus pillow cover.
 QUESTION: HOW DEEP ARE THE KING SIZE FITTED FLANNEL SHEETS?
• Sorry. I only got the king size pillow cases.
• I did not buy the king size but the queen size fit well on a pillow top mattress. Very ample without being loose. Fit snuggly.
 QUESTION: DO THESE SHEETS HAVE ELASTIC ALL AROUND THE FITTED SHEET?
• Yes. But it’s not very tight.
• No, these sheets do not have elastic on the fitted sheet.
• The elastic is just on the four corners .
• Yes, the ones we bought do have elastic all the way around.
 QUESTION: IS THERE A COMFORTER TO MATCH
• Not sure I understand your question but comparing to other flannel sheets, the Pinzon Flannel sheets, in my opinion these sheets rate very high in warmth and softness. I live at 4000′ and only heat by a wood stove, and these sheets greatly help greatly with comfort and cold.
• I have the duvet but I see that it may not be available on Amazon currently. It’s called, Pinzon Lightweight Cotton Flannel Duvet Cover – Full/Queen, Blackwatch Plaid.
• I really haven’t seen any comforters matching these wonderful sheets. I have both a black and a white comforter already so I didn’t search for one.
• I wish there was, but I haven’t found one yet. The sheets are great though.
 QUESTION: DO THESE SHEETS CPME WITH PILLOOW CASES INCLUDED?
• Yes, they do.
• Yes. 2 pillowcases
• I bought twin size and it came with one pillow case
• Yes sure do.
 QUESTION: HOW DO THESE COMPARE TO THE 190 GRAM ONES OFFERED BY PINZON?… DO THEY HOLD UP AFTER WASHING OR DO THEY GET &QUOT;THIN&QUOT;?
• Sorry, i’m not sure.this is my first time buying sheets from pinzon.
• The quality is very good. My daughter loves them.
 QUESTION: DOES THIS COME WITH PILLOW CASES
• Yes, two, one fitted sheet that easily fits new deeper mattresses and one flat sheet. Really nice quality product
• Yes. 2.
• Yes it comes with 2 pillowcases
• Yes. It comes with a pair if you order full, queen or king size. It comes with one if you order a twin. Very nice quality.
• Yes, 2. I got the red plaid and the blue plaid and alternate them with a thick butterscotch top blanket or down quilt.
• Yes, depending on which size you get; twin comes with (1) pillowcase, full, queen and king sizes come with (2) pillowcases.
 QUESTION: IS VELVET FLANNEL ONLY GOOD FOR WINTER WARMTH OR IS IT BREATHABLE, GOOD FOR SUMMER AS WELL?
• I haven’t used them in the summer yet, but I think with air conditioning they would be very comfortable.
• I like to use flannel year round.When it’s hot in the summer time I turn on my central air.I can’t get to sleep when it’s too warm.Really like these sheets a lot.I never use any other kind of sheets on my bed except flannel anymore.
• I use year round because we have air conditioning.
• I use almost only flannel or jersey sheets, summer or winter makes no difference. I like the fact that they wick moisture away better than other materials. So, in that aspect, (for me) they are better for summer than simple cotton.
• I wouldn’t use these for the summer. They are breathable, but still warm. Your mileage may vary if you keep your house colder.
 QUESTION: DO THEY SHED?
• Not yet, we have only had them on our bed for 3 nites at this point. So far they feel very soft and heavier than previous flannel sheet we’ve purchased.
• If you’re referring to the lent that they lose when in the dryer then yes, they do shed. I’ve never seen any flannel sheets that did not do that. The older the flannel gets, the less they shed. If you are referring to while they are on the bed, then no, I have not had that problem.
• I have washed mine twice by themselves since purchase. They have pilled and have shed a few of those pills on the floor after each wash. That said, they are warm and cozy flannel sheets and I would buy them again…particularly for the price.
• I got these for my sister & she loves them. No shedding. I have also bought Brielle & Pointhaven flannel sheets. No problems with any of them. Hope this helps
• Had red fuzz on dryer filter when I washed them for first time but no shedding or color transfer- good quality
• Hi, we bought these for a sweet friend’s hospital bed. After he passed we donated them. They weren’t used long, but the caregivers said they were so so soft and comfy. Sorry I can’t help more…
 QUESTION: ARE THESE YARN DYED, OR SHEET DYED? IN OTHER WORDS, DOES THE DESIGN SHOW EQUALLY ONE JUST ONE SIDE OF THE SHEET, OR BOTH SIDES?
• I have two sets. Both show the design equally on both sides.
• Pattern on both sides.
• Both sides……they are really nice. Wash up great.
• Both sides
 QUESTION: BLACKWATCH PATTERN PICTURE SHOWS BLUE WITH BLACK LINES. IS MAIN COLOR OF THESE BLUE OR BLACK? THANKS.ALAN
• Looks blue to me! I have the grey ones where main color is grey with black lines.
• The plaid flannel sheets that I ordered are the gray with a black stripe in them. Absolutely love them.
 QUESTION: CAN I BUY ADDITIONAL PILLOWCASES
• When I bought set they did offer additional pillowcases option with the order.
• It comes as a set so you met have to buy another set to get an extra pillow cases
• This is a set. No additional pillow cases can be bought separately…. sorry
 QUESTION: IS THE PATTERN ON THESE SHEETS PRINTED ON BOTH SIDES?
• Excellent quality flannel, the pattern is on both sides
• Yes printed on both sides. I ordered gray watchplaid king size
• Yes but you can barley notice The outside has the bold rich colors or designs
• Yes. The tartan pattern is on both sides. These sheets are so comfy and warm.
• The sheets are excellent quality flannel. The pattern is on both sides.
 QUESTION: WOULD THESE MAKE GOOD SUMMER SHEETS? MY BOYFRIEND WILL ONLY SLEEP ON FLANNEL OR FLEECE SHEETS…
• I dint know, the sheets were a gift.
• They keep you warm. Unless you live in a cold place aka Alaska year round they would probably be to hot to sleep in the summer
• Yes my son lives in a dorm that is very warm. He has commented that they are not too warm
• These may be a bit heavy for summer. I would think that using the fitted flannel sheet with a more airy top sheet might work well. I think it really depeds on how cool you keep your home.
• Yes< He will love them anytime of year. At least I do anyway. • There are not very heavy, so I think they would be ok. • They might be too heavy for summer. I usually change mine out after April. • It depends. These are wonderfully warm sheets. If he gets hot at night during the summer, these might be too warm.  QUESTION: WHAT IS THE THREAD COUNT? • Sorry but I am not familiar with a thread count on flannel • There is no thread count given, but it does say "a flannel weight of 160 grams per square meter". I have had many sets of flannel sheets over the years, and these are the softest ever. They are closely woven and I would think that they would be very durable. I have washed these sheets and they come out very soft and no shrinkage. I am very pleased with these sheets. • I don't know what the thread count is, but the fabric is very soft and plush. It's a nice weave. They are a very comfortable flannel, and I'm very picky about the fabric I sleep on. • Well, I could be wrong, but I've never heard of a "thread count" for flannel sheets. Its by weight. 160 gram is pretty good. I have both 160 and 190 from Pinzon. • From the manufacturer: Recognizably soft to the touch, flannel is a woven, brushed-cotton fabric that gets measured not by thread count, but by the number of ounces it takes to make up a square yard. With a flannel weight of 160 grams per square meter, the sheet set offers both durability and supple softness. In addition to being napped on both sides for enhanced velvety softness, the flannel fabric is perfect for keep you warm during the colder months. • The tag doesn't say, but they are nice and warm... sorry...  QUESTION: DO THEY HAVE A ZIPPER? • The pillowcase does not have zipper • No, these are just regular pillowcases. Very nice, soft and I really like them. • No. • No  QUESTION: DOES THIS COME WITH PILLOW CASES • It has been awhile since I ordered but am sure pillow cases are provided. All sheets I have ever purchased have come with pillow cases. • Comes with two pillowcases. • Yes, Mine did include pillow cases. Sheets are comfortable also. • Yes  QUESTION: IS THE FLANNEL CHECK PRINTED OR WOVEN? • Woven • I have the dark blue plaid and the pattern is not printed on like cheaper sheet sets. The pattern is woven and the same on both sides. These are very well made and would be priced a lot higher in other stores. • I have these sheets on my bed as you read this - the design is woven in and appears on both sides - however I was a bit disappointed in the quality of the material - I found it a bit thinner than I'm used to - try the Maya fleece - they're better than great - R  QUESTION: CAN I USE THESE FLANNEL SHEETS ON A QUEEN WATERBED? • I can't answer that except to say the fitted sheet has deep corners and would have been my choice for my waterbed , which I no longer own. • I guess I don't know why not. If the pockets are deep enough to enclose the waterbeds corners all should be well. • Yes I think you can The sheets pockets are very deep • I have owned water beds and as long as you can tuck corners in the top sheet is plenty long enough to tuck in the bottom. Go for it you will be glade you did. • Since the bottom sheet is fitted it would have to go up under the corners of your water bed which I think would be difficult to lift up enough to tuck it in tightly.A water bed doesn't have the same form as a standard queen size mattress so even if you could get it on I doubt if it would hold it's shape for long with out bunching up.If you buy a non fitted sheet set should be good with that option.Recommend buying and trying to see how it works as they are that comfortable to sleep on.Don't work just return it.  QUESTION: IS NICE AND WARM OR ON THE LIGHTER SIDE? • Nice and warm...But not overkill • Nice and warm. • The sheets are not overly heavy, retain your body heat well. • I bought them as a gift for my mom but, she said they were nice and warm. • I bought it for my son. He says he likes it. So I don't know as I don't sleep on it. • They are warm for a light weight flannel. Very pleased. • I took off my blanket and I'm TOASTY. I can't stand any thing to heavy and restrictive on my feet, works great with just a bed cover. • It's not heavy but it is nice and warm - perfect • They are definitely warm, fuzzy flannel sheets -- not what I would describe as "light"! • It is nice and warm - very high quality cotton flannel!!  QUESTION: ARE THE FITTED SHEETS FOR DEEP POCKET? HOW MANY INCHES OF MATTRESS DOES IT FIT? • My mattress is 12 inches thick and these fit comfortably with room to spare. The description says that they fit up to 16 inch mattresses. Nice flannel sheets for the cost. • I have a 10 year old tempurpedic mattress. These sheets were much deeper than needed for my mattress. The elastic was strong enough to accommodate the smaller size mattress. So I would say they are made for pretty tall mattresses. Hope that helped! They're so soft. Love them! • We have about 18 inches of mattress plus padding, total. It's fitting great since I put this on a week ago, without pulling up on the corners. I plan to wash these this weekend, so I have yet to really judge these deeply. • Yes ,not sure but our mattress is about 12-14 inches ant the sheets are just fine!  QUESTION: WHAT IS THE DEPTH? • This fits my 12-inch mattress just fine. These are the best flannel sheets I have ever had! • I'm not really sure what you mean by that but the sheets really are great quality! Strong fabric! I love these sheets!  QUESTION: THOSE WHO BOUGHT THE RED BUFFALO CHECK SHEET SET....IS IT BLACK OR NAVY BLUE? • It's black! • I bought a plaid but not the Buffalo plaid. • I bought the Bordeaux Plaid which is all varying shades of red and white. No blue or black. Love these sheets. • Black  QUESTION: DO THESE PILL UP? • I've been buying the Pinzon brand of flannel sheets for the past 5+ years and I am supper happy with them. I attest that they do NOT pill. • No - used them all winter and spring. Like them very much. Too warm to use them now. • I just bought them, used it once, then the weather got warm and I have put them away... I'm afraid I cannot give you a direct answer... • I've had these flannels for about seven months. They haven't pilled yet. • No, they do not....I love these sheets...good quality and heavy. • Only got to use them once and then the weather turned too warm to use them. They have been washed twice though and they haven't pilled as yet. • No...these are high quality thick flannel sheets. Will last many seasons.  QUESTION: ARE THESE RESISTANT TO BENZOYL PEROXIDE SOAPS ETC? • Peroxides are oxidizers, although not as strong as chlorine bleach of course. Your soap may cause color changes. • I have washed them twice before started using them. They are ultra comfortable during the cold nights in the winter.  QUESTION: IS THE STRIPE IN THE BLACKWATCH PLAID WHITE? OR CREAM? THANK YOU! • Cream colored • Sorry, I can't help. I bought the red and black plaid. • White. • It is white • My stitching is the same color as material. Mine is blue. Hope this helps!  QUESTION: WHERE CAN I GET THE SHAMS • Cameron, I honestly don't know and don't recall their being offered. I don't dress my bed that way so wouldn't be looking for them anyway. kathleen • No idea man QUESTION: WHO HAS THE LOWEST PRICE? • Amazon. The ASIN number is B0182R1T98 Click here: [http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0182R1T98](http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0182R1T98/?tag=team-dig-20)